Glee-ful Disney Pt.2

So here's what you missed on a Glee-ful Disney week, Kurt's at Dalton because this guy named Karofsky keeps bullying him and calling him names, rude right? Meanwhile at McKinley Mr.Schue and the New Directions are having a Disney theme this week and missed Kurt so they invite him and the Warblers to come and sing with them, then Rory, the Irish kid who no one really understands, said he didn't know what Disney was and everyone was like 😱, because who doesn't know what Disney is? So then Brittney and Quinn did a duet to 'Part of your World' to show Rory how amazing Disney is and he really liked it, now Sue came in and just announced that she's joining glee club for this week and now everyone's really confused because she hates  glee club and wants to destroy it.
And that's what you missed on Glee-ful Disney week!

                                 • • •

"And I came here to well... join you."

There was silence in the choir room.

Sue took this as a sign to keep talking, "Buttchin, I know you think that I'm this horrible person, I don't know how but I don't take it personally, this is Disney though. I will do whatever it takes to show to you that I wan't to be here this week."

Kurt spoke up, "Even sing a song?"

Everyone looked at the newest Warbler, was he crazy? Asking Sue Sylvester to sing was like asking for a death wish. "I mean, if she's going to be here this week mine as well see if she can sing right?" Kurt looked from his former teammates to current ones then at Mr.Schue who all seemed to be considering what Kurt was saying.

"Kurt has a point, let's vote on it. Those who'll let Sue join if she sings a song raise their hand?"

It took a minute, but eventually all the student's in the classroom raised their hand, even Rachel.

Mr. Schue looked at Sue from where he was sitting, "Sue, you see the hands. If you sing a song then you can join us this week."

The coaches mouth was open slightly but she nodded her head, "Fine,  prepared to be amazed." She looked at Kurt and Blaine, "Porcelain and young Burt Reynolds get up here."

Kurt walked nervously over the coach and saw Blaine still sitting there, "Blaine, she means you" Blaine looked at Kurt with wide eyes but got up and stood next to him.

"You two should know this", she told the boys. They looked at each other and prayed they knew it, scared to think of what Sue would do to them if they didn't.

"Hit it", she said to Brad and the band, then started singing:

I  know that your  powers of retention

Are as wet as a warthog's backside

But thick as you are, pay attention

She pointed to everyone in the choir room as she sang this

My words are a matter of pride

It's clear from your vacant expressions

The lights are not all on upstairs

But we're talking kings and successions

Even you can't be caught unawares

So prepare for a chance of a lifetime

Be prepared for sensational news

A shining new era

Is tiptoeing nearer

Kurt, knowing this song pretty well from his and Blaine many Disney marathons, played Shenzi's speaking part:

And where do we feature?