Wrong Address

So this one goes out to my_gay_moms_brittana
the prompt was Klaine on Valentine's Day, I hope it's what you're looking for.

                                   • • •

Kurt was having a perfectly good Valentines Day....alone. He planned on spending the day in his pajamas, watching sappy romantic movies and eating his sorrows in ice cream.

He was half way threw one of his personal favorites, When Harry Met Sally , when the doorbell rang. He paused the movie while sighing and put his carton of Rocky Road on the coffee table, then got up to answer the door.

He opened the door revealing a short man, who's hair was gelled back and was holding a bouquet of flowers along with a box of chocolate, the man had a smile on his face but it went away when Kurt opened the door.

"You don't by any chance know a person named Darren who lives here, do you?", the short man asked.

Kurt shook his head, "If I did then I would have to have a serious talk with my dad, because I'm the only one who lives here."

"Damn," the guy said, shaking his head. "Piece of advice, never trust people you meet at a bar."

"Just move to New York?" Kurt asked.

"Is that obvious?"

"Yeah, real New Yorkers know not to trust strangers. Especially ones at a bar, what happened?"

"I thought I wasn't supposed to trust strangers."

"My names Kurt, there we're not strangers anymore. Tell me what happened."

The man chuckled,  "Wow so demanding, and you do know that you just told your name to a person who could be a serial killer, right?"

"Are you a serial killer?"

"No."

"So I have nothing to worry about. Now tell me why the hell your at my doorstep with flowers and chocolate before I call the police."

"For the record I don't like this Kurt, he's mean. But since your so interested, I wanted to get a date for Valentine's Day so my friend suggested this bar where pathetic, single people like me go to get last minute dates. Long story short, I met this guy, Darren, and he gave me what I thought at the time was his address to pick him up for dinner tonight. He told me he liked flowers and chocolates so I bought some and then I drove here, the address he gave me, knocked on your door and well, you know the rest."

Kurt gaped at him, "Wow, that's worse then getting stood up. I'm sorry that happened to you."

The guy shrugged, "I'm used to it, I really don't have the best track record when it comes to relationships."

"Me too."

They just stood there when the gelled hair guy broke the silence, "Blaine."

Kurt was confused, "Pardon?"

"My name, it's Blaine."

"Oh, nice name."

"Thanks, you too."

"Thanks."

A couple of seconds passed when Blaine spoke again, "Do you want these?" he asked, motioning to the flowers and chocolate.

"Um, are you sure?"

"Yeah, why not? They would just be a reminder of another ruined Valentines Day."

"Oh okay, thanks," He said as Blaine handed him the chocolates and flowers.

Blaine smiled, "Welcome. Well I'm gonna go, thanks for listening to a total strangers problems and giving me advice."

"Yeah, it was my pleasure." Kurt answered, giving Blaine a small wave.

He waved back and went down the hall, halfway down Kurt called to him, "Wait!"

Blaine stooped and turned around, "Yes?"

"Do you um, maybe wanna come in and spend Valentine with me? I'm pathetic and single too and could use some company."

Blaine smirked, "Are you sure your a real New Yorker? You sure are trusting a total stranger a whole lot."

Kurt glared at him, "You're cute so I'm letting it slide. So yes or no, hurry up I have important binge watching to get back too."

"Aw, such flattery. But I guess, sure I'll spend today with you."

Kurt smiled, "Good, come on in."

                                   • • •

Needless to say they both had a great time, they stayed up all night watching all of Kurt's romantic movies and eating tons of junk food.

Turns out Blaine was right, he wasn't a serial killer. He was actually a really nice guy, they hung out a couple of times a week after that day and either watched movies or talked, sometimes both.

But Kurt's favorite was Valentines Day, Blaine decided to make it a tradition every year to bring him flowers and chocolate representing how they first met and Kurt thought it was the sweetest thing ever.

But the one Valentines Day that Kurt could never forget was the one where instead of bringing him chocolate and  flowers, Blaine planted a kiss right on his lips.

He silently thanked this Darren person, whoever he was, for giving Blaine the wrong address.

So, that was crappy.

I'm sorry it's not fluff. But I hoped you liked it, my_gay_moms_brittana thanks for the suggestion and I hope this was ok.

Thanks again for reading, please comment and vote.