Best Friends Brother

Thanks to demigodwizard11 for the prompt idea.

AnderBerry!Siblings with HummelBerry friendship.
•••
"He's perfect for you, Blaine." Rachel insisted as she put her homework away, "He's really nice and he can help you on your first day seeing as I'll be too busy."

"Oh gee. My own twin is too busy to help me adjust to a new school, how loved I feel." He said in monotone as he typed some things on his laptop.

"You know very well I have clubs to go to and more importantly, put in a good word, for you might I add, in glee. Besides, I'll be at lunch go see how you're doing."

Blaine sighed and looked at his sister, "Rach, I appreciate it. But the last time you try to set me up with someone that didn't work."

"For the last time, I didn't know he was straight. He told me he was gay!"

Blaine ignored her and continued, "All I'm saying is that I just want to get adjusted into this school before jumping into anything, okay?"

"Fine." She huffed as she put the bag on her shoulder. "Don't come crying to me when you're single forever." She mumbled as she headed upstairs.

"I heard that!"

"Good!"
•••

Blaine's gaze went back and forth from his schedule to the hallway to make sure he didn't bump into anyone but to also make sure that he was going to the right class.

Currently, he was looking for Mr. Stevenson who apparently taught Algebra. He was looking down to check what room number his room was when he promptly ran into someone.

He dropped his schedule and gracefully kept the person from falling, he swore it was like a movie or something, before meeting a pair of glaze eyes that made him want to melt on the spot.

A beat passed before the other person coughed awkwardly, "This is very Prince Charming of you." The person, a boy, said with a smirk. "But I think it's longer than necessary."

A blush crept onto Blaine's cheek as he put the boy in an upright position, "Sorry." He mumbled as he got down on his knees to pick up his schedule, "Wasn't paying attention, typical me." He said louder this time as he got his schedule and smoothed it out on his knee before standing up.

The boy kept the smirk on his face as Blaine examined his outfit. He was wearing a pair of really tight jeans and a white button down shirt along with a vest and boots.

"Like what you see?" He asked innocently as he batted his eyelashes.

"I-uh." Blaine stammered idiotically the blush growing more red.

"I usually like to know the names of guys that check me out." The boy said with a flirtatious wink.

"Blaine Anderson." He said immediately before face palming himself for being to forward.

The boy giggled, "Kurt Hummel. Wait, are you by any chance related to Rachel Anderson?"

Blaine nodded, "My twin sister, unfortunately." Kurt laughed at that, "How do you know her?"