Only 24 Hours

*edited*

So a thanks is in order for the one and only, crashthemind thanks for the help with the idea.. I did change it up a bit but you still helped!

I don't really have a prompt... except that Klaine is married  sooooo yeah

Disclaimer: I don't own glee but if I did, I wouldn't have broken
up Klaine with Blaine cheating.

                                  • • •

"He only has 24 hours to live."

Kurt froze.

This wasn't happening... not again, first his mother now the love of his life?

"H-How? Yesterday the doctor said it could be cured, what changed?" Kurt asked slowly.

"They thought they caught it early but when they tested him again today, they found it was only growing and there's no way to cure it. I'm very sorry Mr.Anderson-Hummel,if you would like to see him he's in room 216." The doctor said before turning to talk to one of the nurses that were walking by.

Kurt walked over to the elevators and hit the button for Floor 2 he walked down the hall until he found room 216, he breathed in and out and walked into the room.

Blaine was sleeping, there were monitors on both sides of him and was hooked up to an IV. Kurt stared at his husband, he looked so peaceful and cute when he sleeping, his curls were loose no product in them and his breathing made his tiny chest go up and down.

Kurt smiled and pulled up a chair to the side of the bed and sat down after brushing a curl out of Blaines face.

Feeling someone's hands on his face Blaine opened his eyes and saw Kurt staring at him with tears in his eyes.

"Hey baby don't cry, it's going know to be ok." Blaine said groggily. That's when Kurt lost it, he started bawling and had tears streaming down his face. Blaine made a 'come here' gesture and scooted over for the taller boy to sit next to him.

Kurt stood up and got into the bed next to Blaine, snuggling up really deep into his side and crying into his shoulder, "W-We just got m-married B-Blaine, and now there t-telling me I-I have to say g-goodbye to you. H-How is that f-fair?" Kurt asked.

"It isn't fair love, but dying is part of life and I'm going to need you to be strong for me, ok? Can you do that for me?" Blaine asked him, taking a finger and putting it under Kurt's chin to look into the beautiful blue eyes he fell in love with.

"Of course, I'll do anything for you" Kurt told him, tears still going down his cheeks like rivers.

Seeing Kurt like this broke Blaines heart, he gently wiped away his husbands tears with his thumbs and kissed him.

"C-Can you do me a favor Blaine?" Kurt asked looking into the hazel eyes, "If you're up to it of course".

"For you? I'm always up for it." Blaine told him with a smile.

"Sing with me?"

"Always" Blaine answered.
Kurt whispered a song in his ear and they started singing.

(A/N: y'all are gonna hate me)

Blaine started:
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss

Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Kurt joined in still crying but a little bit softer now:
Suddenly the world seem such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain to high
No river too high
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side

Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide

Kurt sang:
B-But I love y-you

Then Blaine:
I-I love y-you

Back to Kurt:
Until t-the end of  t-time

Now Blaine once more:
U-until the e-end of time

Together:
Come what
Come what may
I will love you, I will love you
They kissed again but this one more deeply and passionately then fell asleep.

                                     • • •

The next day they sat there, cuddling together when Kurt said, "You know I'm never saying goodbye to you, right? Weather you're here physically or in my heart, which you are always going to be in, I am never saying goodbye to you."

Blaine couldn't help but giggle, "Kurt, I remember you telling me that in high school when you transferred back to McKinley. But this is different, you have to say goodbye, you have to move on."

Kurt didn't meet Blaines eye, "I'm serious Kurt. Please? For me?" Blaine pleaded.

Kurt nodded but said, "Fine, but I'm not making any promises."

"Good" Blaine said, he kissed Kurt's cheek.

"I love you Blaine, so so much"

"I love you more Kurt, so much more"

And those were the last words of Blaine Devon Anderson-Hummel.

Ummm... I honestly have no words... plz let me know how I did for my first sad one shot.

Thanks again for reading and I hope you don't hate me 😁.