Blaine I'm Scared

*edited*

It's asperger syndrome!Kurt and regular Blaine, there stuck in a bad thunderstorm (inspired by Hurricane Irma) and Blaine has to comfort Kurt, aiming for fluff.

Oh and in this one Blaine is taller (requested by adore55 ).

Disclaimer: I don't own glee but if i did, I would have had Klaine sing more songs at competitions and in the classroom.

• • •

"Blaine, what's that noise?" Kurt asked in at startled voice.

The two lovers was currently sitting in Kurt's room on the bed together, Kurt on Blaine's lap while Kurt played with Blaine's fingers and Blaine played with Kurt's hair.

"Baby, its just the wind making the trees move." Blaine said quietly to Kurt while holding him closer, knowing that loud noises scared the boy.

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie?" Blaine asked, Kurt nodded into Blaines chest thankful for a distraction, he did not like storms.

"Aladdin?" Blaine asked. Kurt nodded with a huge grin, it was his favorite movie.

"Why don't you stay here and start putting in the movie while I make some popcorn, ok?" Blaine said, Kurt hummed in agreement.

Blaine kissed Kurt's forehead and both boys got up to prepare for movie watching.

When Blaine was done popping the popcorn he went upstairs and found Kurt trying to reach for Aladdin on the top shelf. He laughed at his boyfriends attempt to reach it, "Kurt, let me reach that." he offered and the other boy nodded, moving out of the way to let him do it.

He put the popcorn bowl down on the bed and walked over to the shelf, he grabbed the movie and popped in the the DVD player.

They both got back into their original positions on the bed with the popcorn bowl in the middle.

They were laughing at Abu and singing along with the genie when all of a sudden the power went out. Kurt started breathing really hard, having a panic attack.

Blaine noticed this and started comforting him immediately, "Shhh, baby I'm right here it's ok. Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around." He was rubbing Kurt's arm with his thumb and whispered sweet things in his ear.

After about 10 minutes of soothing, Kurt's breathing went back to normal but he was still clinging onto Blaine like he was gonna disappear... not that the taller boy minded

"B-Blaine.." Kurt stuttered, voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes, love?" Blaine answered, wanting nothing more then too wish away all the fear that Kurt was feeling.

"I-I'm scared."

That's when Blaine heart broke.

"I know love, I know. But like I said before nothing's going to hurt you, I'll be your knight in shining armor." Blaine said trying to make the chestnut hair boy feel better.

He got a tiny grin from him, "Can you be my prince instead? Like Aladdin?"

Blaine grinned, "Absolutely, I'll be your Disney prince." Tapping Kurt's nose with his finger, making the other boy giggle.

"Thank you for comforting me Blaine, I appreciate it."

"Anything for my prince." Blaine told him.

They leaned in for a kiss, simple and sweet.

Right then the power came on, Kurt started clapping and jumping up and down in Blaine's lap, "Yay! Light, Blaine there's light!"

Blaine giggled, he loved it when Kurt got excited about things. They texted Burt and Carole, who were out of town, to tell them they were ok and the power was back on.

"Blaine, can we finish Aladdin?" Kurt asked, "Wait, you probably have to go and check on your family, what am I say-"

"Kurt, love, I would be honored to stay and finish the movie with a prince." He said with a wink. Kurt giggled and they snuggled back together and was whisked once again into Agrabah.

So I'm guessing you guys are probably tired of fluff, so I'm trying to cut down on it. I hope I can do that....
Thanks again for reading!