Just Best Friends

*edited*

Prompt: best friends! and Dalton! Klaine. they're roommates but Kurt has feelings for Blaine but Blaine has a boyfriend.

• • •

"ORDER, ORDER TO THIS ROOM NOW!" Wes yelled at all the Warblers while banging his gavel on the table.

All the Warblers quieted down, but that didn't stop them from having smiles on there faces and whispering to one another.

In this meeting they were supposed to be talking about the blazers and if they should change the color or not, but thanks to one Kurt Hummel it was about the latest celebrity break-up.

"I personally think that Bradgolina wasn't meant for each other." Nick stated.

Jeff looked at his boyfriend with wide eyes, "Nick! How could you say that? Brad and Angelina were meant for each other, they just didn't think so."

"Sounds like two people we know." Trent said, nodding toward two giggling figures on the couch across the room more commonly known as Klaine.

Kurt was sitting on Blaine's lap and they were deep conversation about god only knows what.

"I still don't know how they're not dating." David asked the group, "They're practically a couple, they kiss each other on the cheek, snuggle together when watching movies, help each other with basically anything while giving each other heart eyes without either of them knowing it. Yet they claim to be just best friends." He stated, putting 'best friends' in finger quotes while rolling his eyes.

"There's nothing we can do really because Blaine decided to date him." Trent said him like it was a swear word.

"Speaking of the devil himself, there he goes." Nick pointed toward the door where a boy about 5'7 with brown hair and a meerkat face just walked in and was heading toward Blaine and Kurt.

"Oh geez, I honestly hate that kid. Why is Blaine dating him again?" Jeff asked.

The group was silent because they honestly didn't know why Blaine was dating a meerkat.

• • •

Meanwhile, Kurt and Blaine were discussing a very serious topic.

"Ok, but seriously Blaine you think that the latest issue of Vogue was better than the one before?" Kurt asked.

Very serious.

"Oh my lord, Kurt, we've been through this, it was way better than the one before." Blaine said with a smile on his lips. The boy was so stubborn about Vogue it was endearing.

"What was way better than before?" A voice asked behind them. Blaine looked up and his smile lessened a little when he saw it was his boyfriend and turned into a full on frown when Kurt got off his lap.

"Oh hey, Sebastian," Blaine greeted, standing up and giving the tall boy a kiss on the lips, "We were just talking about the latest edition of Vogue."

"Oh that boring magazine? I actually got to meet some of the designers when I lived in Paris." Sebastian bragged with a shrug.