Britanna's Wedding Present to Klaine

*edited*

Prompt: Still the double wedding, but with a little twist.

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, but if i did I would have paired Karofsky up with Sebastian.

• • •

"Ok, listen up people." Santana said while clinking her spoon against her glass and standing up with Brittany.

Everyone got quiet and listened.

"We have a surprise for Kurt and Blaine."  Brittany said.

"Klaine, my OTP." they all heard someone say from the crowd, but chose to ignore it.

The newly weds looked shocked, "Um, ladies as much as we love a surprise... crashing your wedding and getting married is a big enough surprise for everyone I think." Blaine said, Kurt nodding in agreement.

"Oh hush hobbit, you and Lady Hummel will be crying tears of joy by the time we're done." the Latina said to them, turning back to the crowd.

"Santana, if you're gonna call me that insufferable nickname, at least say Lady Anderson-Hummel." Kurt told the girl with an eye roll.

"Not a chance Lady Hummel." The crowd laughed at the two.

"Ok, so can we please have the two grooms come up here to the microphones." the blonde said, waving a hand to have Kurt and Blaine come up to the two microphones on the stage.

The two men exchanged nervous glances, they had no idea what was going on and with Santana you should always stay alert. Nonetheless, they got up form their table and walked up to the microphones.

"So I remember one day, Lady Hummel was going on and on about his dream wedding and how one day he was gonna find the perfect man to sing the duet 'Come What May' with at his wedding." Santana said into her own microphone to the crowd, "I remember asking him well what about the perfect man to have sex with."

Everyone laughed at this because, of course, Santana thought about that.

"But no, Hummel didn't think about that. What he said to me was, singing this song to someone was a more intimate act then sex but singing it at his wedding was his dream." Santana said looking at Kurt and Blaines who's mouths were slightly opened now realizing what their friends were planning.

"So today, since it is his wedding day and I'm about 100 percent sure he's with his perfect man, I want lady Hummel's dream to come true. So Kurt, Blaine. Britts and I wedding present to you guys is well... you'll figure it out when the music comes on." She said while sitting down with her wife and everyone in the crowd started clapping at her speech.

The music started playing and the two husbands looked at each other, they sang this song a million times together during movie marathons but now singing it at their wedding, it was like singing it for the first time.

Blaine started with Christian's part:
Never knew, I could feel like this Like I've never seen the sky before Want to vanish inside your kiss

Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Kurt then joined in with Satine's part, harmonizing beautifully:
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste

It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side

Storm clouds may gather
And starts may collide

Kurt and Blaine were inching closer and closer, Kurt's arms were wrapped around Blaines neck and Blaine's arms were snaked around Kurt's tiny waist as they stared into each other's eyes, singing the last two verses.

But I love you (I love you)
Until the end of time (Until the end of time)

Together they sang the last part:
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you, I will love you

They then kissed, it was passionate but not too intimate considering they had an audience.

There wasn't a dry eye in the barn as a round of applause was given to the pair, even Santana and Puck were wiping away a few tears.

The two men were also wiping tears from there eyes, they then walked up to Brittany and Santana's table as everyone else went on with the party. "Thank you so much guys, that was an amazing present along with the whole letting us crash your wedding thing." Kurt told them still grinning like an idiot.

"Yeah." Blaine said, "We'll think of a way to make it up to you."

"Blaine Warbler, make it up to us by thinking about me and San next time you go to the jewelry store." Brittany said with a wink while laughing and giving Santana a high five before linking their pinkies.

Kurt and Blaine shook their heads but smiled as they walked back to there table.

Before they sat down Blaine wrapped his arms around Kurt's waist from behind and whispered in his ear, "Hey Mr.Anderson-Hummel, guess what?"

Kurt giggled, "What Mr. Anderson- Hummel?

"I will love you until the end of time, you know that?" Blaine said then kissed the other mans cheek.

"I know B, me too." Kurt said pecking the shorter boys lips.

Until the end of time indeed, fearless and forever for all eternity.

I always get upset when I watch  'The Wedding' and they never sing 'Come What May' so I just wanted to make this one shot.

Thanks again for reading!