|Jughead X Reader|

Thx for the request broadway_0and0_books

"You know we're going to have to talk about this sometime," Jughead mumbled causing Y/N to sigh. 

The young friends sat in the same side, of a booth at Pop's. It was quiet, except for the constant ringging of the front enterance. Jughead started down at Y/N as she read her fanficion... One about god know's what this time. 

"Their is nothing to talk about," She wispered her eyes never leaving the screen.

"Well obviously somethings going on... You've been diffrent," He blurted looking down.

"Please Jughead just drop it," She mumbled not knowing what else to say... She knew not to tell him, it would only cause him to be even more upset, her best friend had enough stuff going on. 

"Alright," He groaned taking a big bite of his burger. "How's that fanfiction?" 

"Best one I've read this week!" She decleared with a small smile. 

"Hey lisen... After school tomarrow, meet me at southside high so that I can take you somewhere." Jughead insisted.

"I don't understand why you had to leave Riverdale High in the first place," She mumbled.

"Look I know you miss me but their's nothing I can do," He mermured looking down once again.

"I know," She wispered. "I'll meet you there," 

"YAY!" He squeeled acting like a little kid, she giggled as he walked her home after a long weekend. 

~

"So Y/N?" Chuck asked slamming her locker before she was done getting her books out. "What is it like not having Jughead here?" 

"It's not the best but oh well," She mumbled turning around to leave but he grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"Do my homework?" He questioned breath fanning her face. "I'll give you a kiss if you do... I know you want me," his friends aka the football team minus Archie laughed.

"No," She spit pushing him away. 

Chucks eyes darkened as he looked around the hall for any teachers seeing none, taking a step closer. 

"Your the only person I have left to do... Your just some stupid nerd that supost to fall for guys like me!" He exclaimed causing her to jump. 

"I only fall for guys like the one's in fanfictions... Which you are not elegable for one bit!" She yelled trying to run away but his grip tightened on her arm. 

She tried pulling away but it was no use as her glasses flew off... She couldn't see without them. He pushed her to the ground with all his might angery that he was going to lose his bet of being able to

"I think you killed her," Moose blurted fear lacing his voice. 

Y/N was on the floor her eyes closed, but before Chuck could reply she sat up feeling all around the floor for her glasses.

"Haha, this is amusing!" Chuck laughed stomping on her glasses... And hand that was grasping them. "Ops," She cried out in pain, no able to see a thing. "I'm actually kind of glad I didn't go out with you, you're nothing but crap on toast." 

It sounded like something from TV... Or even one of the many book she's read but no this really happened. She sat against the lockers crying as they guys laughed taking many... Many pictures. Y/N got up swaying at the sudden movement, barley able to see her fist colided with the figure infront of her. It was indeed Chuck... That was when she walked away, out the school doors, almost colliding with many walls. 

Pulling out her phone she quickly called Jughead... Knowing that her parents would proabably ground her for punching anouther student in school.

"Y/N?" Jughead asked confused.

"J-ug, I ne-need you," She stuttered barley able to get the words out. 

"What's wrong? Where are you? Are you ok?" He asked the questions a mile a minutes as she almost didn't even hear right. 

"I-" The phone was knocked out of her hand as she looked up only to be met by Chuck.

"You think you can get away that easily?" He asked confused as she supposedly the smart person.

He grabbed both her arms.

"Your nothing but a stupid nerd… Go wear those Rock T- shirts and anime crap somewhere else!" Chuck exclaimed letting go of her.

She thought she was off the hook so she backed away only to hit someone turning around she saw principal weather bee.

"Come with me you two," He mumbled leading into his office the one place no kid ever wanted to go.

~

He had given her a three day suspension, for punching someone on school property. Y/N's parents were going to be furious, so she began to prepare for the worst. Tears ran Dow her face as she left the school an hour after everyone else.

Just then their was the sound of an engine… That's when Jughead pulled up on his motorcycle.

"Y/N?" He questioned looking her up and down. "What's wrong?"

She looked up with her tears stained face… Not able to get any words out.

"Hop on," He urged giving her the helmet.

A few minutes later they arrived a Fp's trailer, Y/N's head was buried in Jugheads shoulder as she never wanted to let go… Much less move.

Leading them inside Jughead sat on the couch Y/N soon following.

"Please tell me what happened," He begged with pleading eyes. "I just want to help you,"

She looked down at their interlocked fingers and began. "Chuck was… Bullying me for a long time now but today it got worse, you notice that my glasses are gone? I can barely see a thing, it feels so weird. He broke them stepped on my hand… So I punched him and now I'm expelled for a few days!" She was frustrated and furious having to relive all it once again.

Jughead stood up and she gave him a weird look. "Chuck is going to pay!" He yelled angrily.

"No, Jughead don't do anything… He's not worth it," She mumbled looking down.

His fingers brushed against her chin causing her to look up at him, she couldn't see much but what she could was pure love.

He leaned closer, their lips now inches apart… His arms encircling around her, her hands going around his neck playing with the bottoms of his hair.

"I'm sorry Y/N it's just I care about yo–" But she had cut him off with nothing other then a kiss.

~

"Ahhh!" She squealed fangirling looking at her husband happily. "You're the best!"

The couple hugged as Y/N smiled at the sighed poster infront of her. It turns out they could get through that horrible day… Because the only thing they needed was eachother, and more importantly love.

"I love you," Y/N whispered into his shoulders.

"And I love you… Y/N," He whispered with a giant smile. 

- - - - - - -

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I WORK REALLY HARD AND SUPPORT GIVES ME MOTIVATION!!!!

I hope you liked it!

YOU CAN FIND MY JUGHEAD X READER AND MY PROFILE AND MORE BOOKS IF YOU LIKE THIS ONE!

Thanks for reading!!!!

I take any requests so feel free to comment!!!!