| Jughead X Reader |

Thx for the request C-Fandom OneShots

I hope u like it... I may have added and changed a few things sorry.

"Y/N and Jughead... Sitting in a tree... K. I. S. S. I. N. G." The group sang thus they played truth or dare.

Jughead put his hand on Y/N's leg... Smiling.

"Guys, I need to go get packed... To stay at Y/N's." Jughead blurted getting up.

"Oh, is this because her parents were out of town!" Archie exclaimed wiggling his eyebrows. Everyone laughed, whilst Y/N blushed.

"Well, no– Sort of," Jughead tried to explain grabbing her hand and pulling her to his and Archie's room.

They still didn't know about them–

"Hey... They're just messing around." Jughead mumbled seeing her expression. Breaking her from her thoughts...

"It not that... It's just my parents don't know, and not even our best friends!" She mumbled starting to freak out, never would she have thought she would be in this situation.

"It will be ok." He mumbled gently placing his lips on hers. The kiss was dreamy, and gradually turned into a heated make-out session, until... They were rudely interrupted.

"Hey Y/N–" Archie had been cut off however when he saw what they were doing. "Didn't mean to interrupt..." Wiggling his eyebrows, then turning to Y/N. "Your mom's here Y/N," Walking out of the room. Her eyes went wide... She thought her mother was out of town? It must be important.

She gave Jughead a reassuring smile before walking out of the room and downstairs. She then saw her mom with an unhappy look on her face.

"Sweetie, can you go get Jughead to?" She asked trying to act calm.

Did she find out? How? I'm so dead!

"Ok," Her daughter mumbled never meeting her gaze.

Y/N lazily walked inside with tears brimming her eyes. She went up the stairs and walking in to see Jughead humming and packing his things. He looked happy and She was– Is the reason it is going to come to an end.

"J-uggie." She cried dashing into his arms.

"Y/N... What is it?" He asked placing a kiss to her forehead.

"She found out!" His girlfriend cried, as his muscles tensed. "I don't know how." Mumbling the last part, she gazed up at him. "She wants to see both of us, and she didn't look happy."

"It's ok, I'll be right beside you." He reassured gripping her hand firmly. Wiping the tears away with the pads of his thumbs, he gave a sad smile.

They walked down the stairs, still holding hands. Fear was hitting her, like a rock to the face.

"There you are!" Her mother exclaimed once they got close enough to her.

"So what do you need," Y/N asked trying not to sound so terrified... Then Jughead gave her a reassuring look.

"If there's something you guys aren't telling me you better tell me now." She mumbled looking between the both of them.

Y/N glanced over at Jughead as he looked at her. He gave her the look of "Ok"... Here goes nothing.

"I'm pregnant," Y/N blurted eyes deep into the pavement below her... Not wanting to see her mother's reaction.

"What?" Her mother questioned through disbelief. "I was just going to say you never told me that you were staying here last night, I had one of the neighbors keep watch of you." Now she was fuming.

Her eyes widened. What did she just do?

Jughead looked at her with big eyes as she gave him the same look.

"Surprise!" Y/N exclaimed trying to play it off.

"You are coming with me!" Her mother exclaimed yanking her by the arm.

"Juggie." His girlfriend exclaimed not letting go of his hand.

"Let Go!" Her mom screamed.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse the others came out.

"What's going on here?" Veronica asked.

"Y/N is pregnant... She was hiding it!" My mom exclaimed making tears snake down her daughter's face.

Before anyone could say another thing she pushed her daughter into the car and drove away.

"Please no!" Y/N cried whilst her parents spoke. "I'm not giving the baby away!"

"But it's ok–"

"No, it's not... Jughead and I wanted to keep the baby!" She exclaimed angrily. "And that's what going to happen... I'm moving out."

Her parents didn't say anything they just had shocked faces. Tears rushed down her face, as she stormed up the stairs, and landed face-first into her bed... She needed to call Jughead.

"Y/N." He mumbled on the other side... She could tell her boyfriend had been crying. "Did you get in trouble?"

"Yeah, I did... They wanted me to put the baby up for adoption and that's not what I– we want... So I've decided to move out." She explained now crying even more.

"Y/N, where are we going to live... I live with my best friend already, I can't just ask him to take in my pregnant girlfriend to." He cried sighing on the other line.

"I know..." She mumbled as the tears sting her eyes.

"Please don't cry," He whispered on the other line. "I'm going to figure this out."

"Juggie, I need to see you now," She exclaimed now bawling her eyes out.

"I will meet you at my house, where we can pack all your stuff and go to my dad's trailer... Until we get enough money for our own place." He reassured.

"Ok..." She mumbled laying on her bed. "Will you stay on the phone with me?"

"Of course." He reassured thus she could hear many zippers being pulled.

"Juggie, what are we going to do? We have school, and now we're going to have a baby, and we don't even have a house and–" Y/N began to freak out, whilst she could hear him stop what he had been doing on the other line.

"Everything will be ok... We will make it through this, together." He mumbled and his girlfriend so desperately wanted him to be hugging her right now, however she had to wait...

One year later...

Jughead Jones had made it through school, with passing grades... While Y/N had dropped out. She couldn't deal with the pain of her parents just not caring, now with Jughead's new job and their new baby, their love life was even better than it was before... Finally, after a while they got a new house and had their friends over all the time, they may have still teased them... Yet life seemed nothing less of perfect.