| Bughead |

Betty kissed her boyfriend Jughead Jones goodbye, leaving Pop's and smiling like the goof she was.

When she got up the front porch steps, her first instinct was to recoil away fro, the place she called home seeing her front door a crack open. Her parents were away, visiting their parents who no longer lived in Riverdale... However the blonde girl only stayed because of school.

Being curious Betty went in seeing everything the same. Knowing she probably left the door open... That was until a hand was placed over her mouth. She squirmed although that was until something hard hit her head, and she was thrown in the back of she thinks is a van. Darkness consumed her, whilst fear struck her like a rock to the face.

Jughead went to school the next morning, searching for his girlfriend however she was nowhere in sight.

"Archie... Have you seen Betty?" He questioned although he shook his head.

"Great..." The raven-haired man mumbled.

"-But last night I saw a van in front of her house!" Archie blurted being dumb enough not to realize what had really happened.

"I have to go!" Jughead exclaimed dashing away... Only to be stopped.

"Look who we have here!" Chuck smirked with his friends behind him.

"What do you want?" Jughead snapped trying to get past however he pushed the beanie-wearing man away.

"Where do you think you're going." He asked as his friends pushed Jughead into some lockers.

"Just do what you need to do so I can go," Jughead murmured never meeting their eyes.

"Oh, what's the rush... Gotta go save your girlfriend." Chuck asked, smirking.

"How did you-"

"We were the ones." He whispered... "And you'll never find her." Smirking they dropped Jughead thus his body hit the ground with a thud.

"Don't even think about looking for her... You killer." He snarled out kicking the raven-haired man... Then he left.

He is so stupid, this just makes Jughead only want to look for her even harder.

Spriting everywhere, Jughead had been about to give up... That was until he came to a halt, seeing Sweetwater River.

It was frozen over, shivering at how biter it was outside...

"Betty!" He called for the millionth time today.

He finally heard a muffled cry, eyes scanned everywhere and widening... Until they locked with his girlfriends.

She was tied to a chair, squirming around. Although she came to a halt seeing him.

Jughead dashed as fast as he could on the ice to fast, thus it started to crack. Then next thing he knew... The ice below Betty had caved in and she went plunging in.

"BETTY!" He screamed frantically trying to reach her.

He dashed to the hole, not seeing her... The current has her. Searching desperately for her everywhere, so then there was only one thing left to do. He leaped in through the hole, finally finding her gradually sinking to the bottom.

Trying to untie her, he couldn't get it. Her eyes lazily closed, as Jughead finally got it. He was already needing air, grabbing her freezing body, pushing her through the hole first then himself.

Gasping for air, taking in as much as he could... His heart sank to his stomach not seeing her chest rise and fall.

He began to do CPR, blowing into her mouth... Only for water to be coughed up and for her to meet his eyes. She shivered putting her hands around my neck, whilst goosebumps were everywhere. "-Juggie." She barely got out, shivering.

He lifted her up, slipping back on his shoes that he took off and his beanie however not putting it on himself yet on Betty.

"Please Betty, just stay with me," He mumbled shivering just as much as her.

He finally got to the closest place... His dad's trailer.

Jughead barged in, since his dad got arrested he was sure they could warm up there.

He gently laid Betty on the couch, pulling out as many blankets as he could find. He adjusted the thermostat so that it would be extra toasty in there.

He quickly climbed in with Betty. Pulling her closer to him, as she shivered.

"Juggie, do you have any dry clothes?" She asked, looking down at her soaked attire.

"I have some of my clothes." She nodded as he helped her up.

Handing her the smallest shirt he had, she smiles. Jughead handed her a pair of old sweatpants to. She runs to the bathroom to change as he goes to change as quickly as possible before she comes out here.

When she comes out, the shirt is way too big and she is constantly adjusting the pants. However, he must say... She looks good in his clothes, and hot in his beanie.

They go back out to the couch, as he shivered. When they both finally get comfortable there's a knock at the door.

"Ugh, I'll get it!" Jughead mumbled pulling a cover with him. He opened the door revealing the southside serpents holding something... And that was when he made a decision that would change his life forever...