|Archie X Reader|

Y/N and Archie were interpretable ... Every time they did something it always ended up one way... Together. One morning when Y/N walked into the school she felt lonely as everyone looked at her finally she found Archie by his locker. Her heart sank to the floor as she gazed upon Ethier giggling at him.

"What the heck!" She mumbled her jealousy rising as she tried as hard as she could to push it away.  "Hey guys," She exclaimed her jealousy was now very obvious.

"Hey Y/N," Archie smiled putting his arms around her shoulder.

"Well I should really get going," Ethiel said turning the other way. "Bye," Walking away she turned back for one last glance before she was gone.

"So Y/N shall I escort you to class?" Archie asked holding out his arm.

"You shall," She said with a smile then they made their way to class.

As they walked in the door Y/N and Ethel's eyes locked as IN internally groaned. As they made their way to their seats in which they happened to sit next to each other. As Mr.Todd the annoying history teachers started taking there was an announcement over the PA system.

"Lockdown, lock down, lock down." Everyone's eyes widened as people got to where they couldn't be seen as the teacher quickly made sure the door was locked.

"Archie..." Y/N mumbled searching for his hand as the light was out.

"Y/N," He whispered back giving her a soft hand a squeeze. Just then there was a loud bang startling everyone.

"This is not a drill." The teacher whispered. "Everyone be quiet,"  It was dead silent... Nothing could be heard. There was the violent shaking of the door handle as kids prayed for the intruder not to get in.... THeir luck folded as there was the noise of the door handle being blown off...

There was now a hole in the door. There were gasped heard across the room as the door was kicked open. All the kids stood in shock as they all came face to face with the black hood. They were too shocked to move as  Archie tried pushing Y/N behind him but she was frozen like a statue not able to move.

There was nothing Archie could do as a gunshot and everyone's ears the bullet heading right for her. Her eyes widened as she felt as though she was paralyzed. Before the bullet could hit her Ethel jumped in front getting hit right in the chest. Y/N screamed as she dropped dead. The black hood only seeming to get closer.

MAybe it was her imagination but him raising his gun was really happening. A gunshot went off... Y/N closed her eyes bracing for an impact that never seemed to come. Peeking open one eyes she was met by a dead black hood laying face first into the tiles a gunshot wound in his back. Archie pulled Y/N into his welcoming arms. She had tears rolling down her face.

Looking down at Ethiel caused even more sobs to escape her lips. A cop started calling people over to the black hood god knows why. They started talking in hushed voices as Archie couldn't help but overhear...

"The black hood has green eyes right?" One of then asked sounding very concerned.

"Yeah?..." The other replied pulling off the man's hood only to find a man none of them had ever seen before.

"Then why does this guys have blue?" The guy asked.

"Wait what?" The other one exclaimed and that's when more gunshots shook the school. Y/n's eyes widened in fear as she didn't know what to do...

It was then that there were many footsteps echoing down the hall and the real black hood showed up in the doorway, not even hesitating to shoot Y/N. She dropped down in pain. 

"No!" Archie yelled as cops finally shot the real black hood. 

"Archie..." Y/N barley got out. 

Parametics burst into the room... But they were too late.

~

"What do you mean? No Y/N has to be fine!" Archie exclaimed running a hand down his tear-stained face.

"I'm sorry sir," The doctor said patting his back lightly. "You may go see her," Archie nodded as the doctor lea him to her room only to be met by a lifeless Y/N. 

"Y/N," He mumbled pulling her cold hand into his. "Please tell me that they lied about you being you being paralyzed from the waist down," They cries wouldn't stop as Archie didn't know what else to do.

Pain... The pain that would never go away. The pain that couldn't go away. The thoughts that wouldn't leave his mind, the guilt Archie feels. He was now alone... and had no one. No one to run up and hug him or steal kisses. No one to hold in his arms... No one to talk to. All because of the black hood. God if Archie ever finds the black hood things would become horrid.

There was nothing to fill the empty hole in his heart as Y/N was now dead never to return. It just wasn't fair the world is a horrible place. Y/N was a good person never deserved any of that... The black hood will pay. Were some of Archies recurring thoughts.   

Life just isn't fair... and even if Archie tried them was nothing he could do to make it right.

"She can't be dead!" Archie yelled angerly as doctors held him back.

"You can't go in there right now sir," One of them said.

Collapsing on the dirty floor Archie had tears running down his cheeks his heart now in a million pieces. His heart never to be put together again as the love of his life Y/N was gone and there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing at all. 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ 

THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I ALSO TAKE REQUESTS ANY SHIP ANYTIME! JUST COMENT FOR MESSAGE ME!