| Varchie | ★ Part Two

The person wearing a mask stands there staring at the raven-haired woman... It was kind of like they were almost checking her out...

"Chuck quit it!" A person exclaimed walking into the room.

Chuck? Why would he do this?

"Sorry, Jennifer," Chuck apologized gazing back at the person.

Veronica crawled away from everyone, into the darkest corner... However, they only seemed to get closer and closer.

Jennifer? Where have I heard that name before?

Wait it's–

"Veronica say goodbye to Archie!" Chuck exclaimed coming closer and closer. "You're all mine... Not his!" His hands go to the buttons of her shirt, as a gasp escaped her lips.

Just then they heard knocking, all eyes glanced and saw Archie banging on the glass and screaming something.

Chuck did something to some speakers in the corner, and then they began to start to hear what Archie was saying...

"Please, take me instead... I'll do anything, please." He pleaded that's when Veronica could hear the sounds of him crying.

Archie's cries?

"What do you think... Jennifer?" Chuck asked, now standing by her side.

"I think, we should give him more punishment, but still give it to her," Jennifer explained glancing toward Veronica.

The raven-haired woman put her knees to her chest, as she walks closer. "Do you know who I am?"

"N–No," Veronica stuttered out gaze never leaving Archie's tear-filled one.

He was looking right at her with wide eyes, whilst saw who she was...

Mrs. Grundy.

What the fuck is going on here?

Veronica looked away, not wanting to face the world. Her eyes met Archies because it could be the last time she'll ever see him, having no clue in what the hell they were going to do to her.

Tears ran down his face, as all she wanted to do was wipe them away as he had with her.

"W–Why are you doing this?" Veronica asked never meeting her eyes.

"You stole Archie from me... Now you must pay the price."

That was when everything went black...

"No!" Archie screamed, banging even harder. "I thought we had a deal!"

Mrs. Grundy turned his way through a smirk.

"Ronnie... Please..." He mumbled looking at Chuck and what he was doing with Ronnie after hit her with something hard over the head... As her eyes gradually closed he knew that he had to beat some asses.

Blood went everywhere, as Mrs. Grundy came closer.

"Archie–"

"What do you want?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"You... It's simple, we can be together here... No one can stop us, not even Veronica." She explained leaving... Just then she came to his cell, he jumped to my feet, backing away.

"Archie... Isn't this what you wanted?" She asked inching closer.

Fuck no.

He ran past her and bolted for the door. Only to find out it was locked, trying it so many times it wouldn't budge. The red-haired man turned back, only to be met with Mrs. Grundy chest to chest with him.

"Please, let me go... This isn't what I want." He explained backing away as much as he could.

"But this is what I want!" She exclaimed running her finger up and down his chest.

She shoved her away, trying to get the door open again... Thus he saw Chuck doing things to Veronica.

His back ached, from how Chuck hit him with his belt.

Archie still dashed up and hit his shoulder against the door. He kept doing this, as he knew his shoulder was probably dislocated by now. Finally, it popped open... The red-headed man was just about to run out but Mrs. Grundy grabbed his ankle.

Archie fell face-first to the floor, rolling over to see of course Mrs. Grundy standing over him.

"You don't know what you're doing!" She exclaimed however he got up as fast as he could, sprinting away slamming the door in her face.

There were so many doors, he had to check every one of them.

Finally, he found Veronica's cell. Archie saw Veronica, however, Chuck had snuck behind him, his foot hitting something hard causing Archie to whip around to face him.

Throwing a punch that hit his nose. Chuck threw another, however, Archie dogged it.

Pushing the red-head down, he started punching Arhice over and over until...

"Archie..." Someone whispered from behind them.

Archie turned his head fast thus his eyes went wide.

"Ronnie," He mumbled pushing Chuck off him.

He dashed over to her, shielding her from Chuck.

He smirks, looking Veronica up and down in her bra and underwear. Archie stepped in front, as his smirk faded.

"How did I get like this?... Where are my clothes?" Veronica whispered from behind her boyfriend.

"Chuck was about to–"

"Veronica he's lying, I had to stop him from doing those things to you!" Chuck exclaimed taking a step closer.

"I-I-I... What-" Veronica didn't have time to make out the rest though whilst Archie pushed Chuck aside.

They sprinted for the door. Dashing down the long hallway, finally making it a door that looked like to the exit...

"Not so fast!" An unfamiliar voice boomed from behind them.

"Dad?" Veronica questioned.

Wait! This is her dad?