|Bughead|

"It's ok... Daddy will be just fine." I soothed to my four-year-old daughter Rose, she looked at me with her scared eyes.  

"Daddy didn't look fine mommy." She said placing her face on my shoulder, as her light breaths fanned it.

"Well-" Before I could finish my sentence I cut myself off as the doctor walked back out... His sad face putting goosebumps on my skin. 

"Please tell me he's going to be ok!" I said standing back up quickly, causing Rose to whimper.

"Your husband is in anaphylactic shock... Were not sure what caused this to happen so really no way to help him... Yet." The doctor informed eyes not leaving his clipboard. 

"That's it? I Thought doctors were supposed to help people... Help him, it can't just be caused by nothing!" I yelled angerly.

"Ma'am we are doing everything we can, we even have the police investigating Pop's for any leads on what could have done this." He informed turning the other way. 

It was the right then that I broke down in tears. Then that I realized that my husband might not make it...

- Three Hours Earlier -

"Daddy I want a milkshake!" I heard Rose whined as I walked down the stairs that evening. 

"Well if it's ok with your mom I'm all in." He smiled causing me to as well. 

"Let's go then," I said as they turned my way. 

"YAY!" Rose squealed jumping into my arms. 

Piling into the car I made sure to buckle rose into her car seat, then we were off. 

Pop's was very quiet for a Saturday night, as we plopped down in our usual booth. It was then that I realized how hungry I was and ordered a lot of food. 

"I spy with my little eye something blue." My husband said the only one to break the silence. Roses giggled echoed the restaurant.

"Yowr coat dawddy." Rose slurred wiggling in her seat.

"Nice job baby." He said placing a sloppy kiss on her head. 

Just then our food arrived as we dug in, it was so good no one talked. My heart thumped against my chest as he dropped his burger. 

"I-" A coughing fit interrupted him as it as though he was choking. 

There were not many words to describe it, his face turned as red as a tomato, as Rose started crying.

"Dawddy!" She squeaked as I pulled out my phone dialing 911. 

"Somone help!" I yelled as Pop's burst from the back room, looking flustered like I was not knowing what to do. 

He started pushing on his chest but nothing seems to come out, none the less working. 

Just then paramedics burst through the door, laying him on a stretcher. 

"Will he be ok?" I asked lifting Rose with me, following them out the door. 

"We won't know for sure ma'am." One of them said causing tears to leak from my eyes. 

... And that was how I ended up here. 

"It's ok... Daddy will be just fine." I soothed to my four-year-old daughter Rose, she looked at me with her scared eyes.

"Daddy didn't look fine mommy." She said placing her face on my shoulder, as her light breaths fanned it.

"Well-" Before I could finish my sentence I cut myself off as the doctor walked back out... His sad place putting goosebumps on my skin.