|Varchie|

"Ronnie I can't let you go with him," Archie stated.

"I have to... He'll kill me if I don't," She whispered as tears ran down her throbbing cheeking causing her to wince in pain.

"You can't go back to that psychopath!" He yelled putting his arms around her.

"Archie I don't know what to do..." Veronica cried into his shoulder never wanting to let go of her true boyfriend.

"Veronica!" Her boyfriend called causing her head to shoot up fear taking over the features of her face.

"No..." She mumbled scared as her hand was ripped from Archie's.

"Nick, I told you we were through!" She was cut off but a slap to the cheek... The same cheek, only causing more pain.

"Leave her alone NIck!" Archie yelled shaving him back.

Just then sheriff Keller pulled up, Veronica opened her mouth to tell him what happened but he cut her off.

"Archie, you're going to need to come with me," He said pulling his arms and putting it in a cuff.

"But It was Nick-" Archie started.

"Archie didn't do anything!" Ronnie blurted causing everyone to turn her way the sheriff didn't listen causing more tears to make way down her cheeks.

"Ronnie!" Archie yelled as he was pushed into the cop car.

"Sorry kids," the sheriff apologized, getting in as well.

"Come on let's go," Nick whispered in her ears causing goose bumps to form against her skin.

"Nick-"

"Shut up!" He yelled pulling her down the street toward "their" house.

~

Archie was alone in prison, he sat on the lumpy bed head in his hands. Knowing that something bad was most likely happening to his girlfriend.. and it was all his fault. He looked like the one who hit her, all because he pushed Nick to the ground. A minute later the door burst open and their stood Veronica with a bleeding cut across her forehead.

"Ronnie!" Archie yelled as sheriff Keller unlocked the door.

"I told them everything," Veronica explained.

"Archie you're free to go... I'm sorry for the miss understanding," Archie nodded as sheriff Keller left.

"Ronnie I'm so sorry," Archie whispered putting his arms around her. She started to rant turning around when... "Ronnie," She turned around tears slowly falling from her eyes. "I love you with all my heart... I know this isn't really romantic but if we get married I will then not have to worry about Nick taking you away because your all mine... So please marry me,"

She didn't even have words as her mouth hung open in shock.

"Yes... Archie yes!" She screamed jumping into his arms.

They walked out of the jail cell hand and hand happy that everything was going to be ok, happy that Nick would never bother them again... If only they knew the future.

~

It was time... Time for a wedding, Veronica looked at her self in the mirror as her dad walked in.

"Are you ready?" He asked scanning her daughter up and down. "You look beautiful,"

"Thanks, and yes I'm ready," She whispered fiddling with her fingers nervously.

They walked out together arms linked slowly making their way down the aisle... Archie's smile only became wider as his soon to be wife was now standing right in front of him.

"You better take care of her," Hiram stated patting Archie on the back who nodded.

"I will,"

Ten minutes later was when the magic happened.

"Do you Archie Andrews take Veronica LOdge to be your wife?" the preacher asked.

"I do," He said giving her hand a squeeze.

"Do-" the preacher was cut off by the churches doors bursting open and NIck standing in rage.

"I object!" He yelled by now all eyes were on him. - "Archie I love you," JK! - "Veronica I love you,"

He started walking closer, but she stopped him.

"You can't get any closer because of my restraining order against you," She stated turning back to Archie... "Now where were we?" He smiled as the crowd cheered, Nick stormed out with some last words.

"You will be mine again... someday Veronica," He growled disappearing out of the building.

"Do you Veronica Lodge take Archie Andrews to be your husband?" the preacher asked concerned at what had just happened.

"I do," She blurted with a laugh.

"Archie you may kiss your bride!" Archie did as told maybe a little too long. Their family and friends cheered as they ran down the aisle Archie lifting up his wife bridal style... They were now married.

~

"Ugh I"m so tired," Veronica complained as Archie came out from the connected bathroom brushing his teeth.

"What was that?" He asked tooth pate going all over.

"Never mind," She said going face first into a-her pillow.

All she needed was sleep after a long day of work... Archie got in soon after pulling her to him into his arms... they slowly fell asleep, together, forever and always.

A few houses later Ronnie woke up to a sound... She decided that it was probably just the house until another one happened... This time different. Archei wasn't awake so she decided to go check it out herself... What a good idea right? Please note the sarcasm.

She slowly walked down the stairs in nothing but one of Archies shirts which were a nightgown on her and underwear. Her bare feet slowly cooled on the tile as she went to the kitchen deciding to get a glass of water. As she entered the kitchen she got a glass filling it with water from the tap as she was doing this tough a dark figure came in causing her to drop it.... Glass shattering everywhere.

"Veronica!" Archie yelled lifting her up running her all the way to the bathroom and sitting her on the counter.

He rummaged through the cupboard not able to find the first aid kit.

"I'm going to have to go upstairs," He stated giving her a peck on the lips.

"Please just hurry," She whispered clearly in pain.

He bolted up the steps running into the closest bathroom finally finding the first aid kit. He finally made it back seeing the bathroom door shut, as he swore he left it open... Archie then felt a sudden breeze, looking to his left he saw the window open and that when it hit him like a ton of bricks to the face.

"Ronnie!" He exclaimed bursting into the bathroom only to see way more blood. To much blood to be caused by just his wife foot wound. It was then that he realized she was gone... There was no way she walked so he put two and two together realizing one thing and tone thing only... Somone taken her. Then his phone went off he ran unplugging it wanting to call the cops until he saw who was calling him at 3 in the morning.... Unknown.

Archie didn't say anything as the person on the other line started to speak...

"Archie help me pl-" She was cut off by a voice telling her to shut up. Archie's worry faded as he soon realized whose voice it had belonged to.

"Jughead?" Archie asked confused and that was when he was hung up on and cops burst into the house.