| Bughead |★ Part Two

Attacked?:

Attacked?:

"I love you," The dark-haired man whispered hugging his girlfriend

"I love you too." She mumbled under his arm. "Juggie... I'm so scared." He could feel her tears on his arm, as Jughead lifted her chin so she had to look at him.

"Don't cry..." The raven-haired man pleaded while whipping her tears away with the pad of his thumb. "Please..."

"I can't help it." She cried kissing him.

The kiss deepened, as her arm went around his neck and his to her waist.

They broke the kiss as someone clapped, they glanced over and saw James standing there with blood, gushing from his busted lip.

"What do you want?" Jughead spit confused at why the hell this man was still even trying.

Betty was his and no one else's.

"Betty..." He mumbled with an evil smirk.

"Not over my dead body," Jughead growled, pushing her behind his broad shoulders.

"Juggie–" Betty started, only to be cut off.

"That can be arranged!" James exclaimed jumping at the other man.

He tackles Jughead to the ground, punching him over and over. The dark-haired man's eyes are so swollen that he can barely see when he's done.

"I will stop, if–"

"NEVER!" The beanie man exclaimed through pain cutting him off.

She is his and only his, as she said, He's a fighter.

Jughead regained all his strength hearing Betty start to cry as he finally pushed James off, kneeing him where the sun doesn't shine.

Jughead got up fast as he was still on the ground. He grabbed Betty's hand pulling her away. They l moved the table and Jughead was just about to open the door but... James pulls Betty by the ankle, making her fall face-first on to the tiled floor.

Her husband quickly kicked James in the face, as Jughead went to go help Betty up but she whimpered in pain.

"My ankle." She mumbled, turning his head Jughead saw that it was already starting to puff up.

He lifted her up bridal style unlocking the door running out. The whole store was covered in thick fog... Neither of them could see a thing.

"Betty, If we don't make it... I just want to let you know I love you with all my heart." Her husband whispered gripping her tight.

"I love you too." She mumbled, coughing.

Jughead ran, out of the store, seeing less fog. It had cleared up and was just all stuck in the store. He ran into another nearby store, seeing people facing the other way.