| Varchie |

Pop's:

Pop's:

Veronica smiled, sitting in a booth at pops. Across from her are Betty and Jughead. Archie's arm goes around her, thus she glanced up at him giving his hand a gentle squeeze of reassurance.

"You guys are such a cute couple," Betty exclaimed looking at them in awe.

"Not as cute as you guys," The raven-haired woman explained while gazing towards Betty and Jughead.

"Nah, I think Archie and I are one of the cutest couples," Jughead blurted jokingly.

He and Archie started doing their handshake, as Betty and Veronica laughed. Betty and Veronica started talking about clothes, as the guys were talking about food... Of course.

Veronica's stomach started rumbling as they waited for our food, she gazed down playing with Archie's fingers... As Betty was texting her mom back, the guys were still talking when... All of a sudden they stopped, in the middle of a conversation.

Veronica glanced up confused, as Archie gave his girlfriend a terrified gaze pulling her closer to him.

"What's wrong?" She asked confused.

Archie eyed a napkin at the end of the table.

"Some guy in a black hood just left that napkin there," Jughead explained eyeing it too.

"So what? It's a napkin!" Veronica exclaimed laughing at their childishness.

"Ok... Whatever you say." Archie mumbled still being a bit cautious... "But that guy gave me the creeps."

"Omg, your such a baby!" His girlfriend exclaimed playfully punching his shoulder.

"Yeah, but he's my big baby," Jughead yelled making them all burst into laughs.

"Back off he's mine!" Veronica exclaimed smirking.

"Not for long..." Jughead mumbled, as their food arrived.

They ate in silence, as the food was too good to talk. It tasted very good today... Maybe it's just because they were starving.

Archie stares in one direction, Veronica caught his gaze and saw that there was a guy staring their way... Weird.

Just then Jughead reached for the salt spilling milkshake all over Betty.

"I'm so sorry!" Jughead apologized looking for napkins however the only ones left were the 'Creepy' napkins.

Veronica picked up the napkins, handing them to Betty.

"It's ok Jug and thanks." She mumbled whipping her shirt. Yet it only made the stain worse... Black spots started showing up, as she set them down. They were covered with a black substance...

Veronica grabbed them from her, seeing that it was ink. There was writing, on the napkin.

"Get out of here... While you still can." She read aloud.