|Varchie|

"Say something!" Veronica yelled whilst tears clouded her vision.

"I don't know what to say." He mumbled in return trying to keep his cool.

"That's it? After what I just told you... After everything we've gone through!" She yelled, glancing at her husband and waiting.

He got up from the crappy couch... After her parents were murdered, Veronica lost everything. As far as Archies' mother knew, they were living the dream... Although that was far from it. This small house was the definition of crap on toast. You couldn't even take a five-minute shower without it turning cold... Not to mention how cold the house gets in general.

"Well, I-"

"Save it," She said, flinging open the door... Walking out only to trip on something on the front step falling face-first into the cement.

"OH MY GOD, VERONICA!" Archie screamed as she tumbled down the stairs to the front porch.

Lifting the raven-haired woman up, he laid her on the couch. Quickly dashing away, he then came back with the first aid kit.

"I-" Before she could finish her sentence... Her eyelids drooped closed.

~

The sound of beeping woke Veronica up that night. Scanning the room, it looked to be as if she was in a hospital room. Wires poking at her arms, as the whole place smelled of cleaning products. Her hand was wrapped tightly in something... It was a hand. Pressing the nurse button, questions ran through my mind on how she had gotten here. A migraine in her head only seemed to be getting worse.

"Mrs. Andrews, you needed something?" A nurse asked, walking in.

"Who is this man?" She asked referring to the redheaded wonder.

"Your husband I'm... Don't you remember?" She questioned, with a shake of Veronica's head, she had left... To God knows where.

Is this dude really my husband?

Just then his soft snores came to a halt, as he started to move. "Veronica..." He mumbles.

What the fuck? Yes, that's my name but how would this dude know? The last thing I remember was moving to Riverdale... Who is this unknown man?

Lazily he lifted his head his blue eyes locked with hers. "You're awake!" He exclaimed sitting up.

He came closer, so she scooted away... On the whole other side of the bed, he gave her a confused look, thus she didn't know what to do.

"What's wrong?" He asked coming closer.

"Who are you?" She asked looking him up and down.

"Archie yo-" Yet before he could finish his sentence the door burst open.

The nurse from earlier showed up and behind her some doctor. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Andrews," The doctor said coming in. "We're here to clear some things up."

"Why can't she remember me?" Archie asked, getting mad...

I must have really meant a lot to him.

"It's ok... This is temporary. Her memory should come back soon, it's just from hitting her head." The nurse explained.

"Oh thank god." Archie sighed, never looking away from his wife.

"I don't understand..." The raven-haired woman spoke up looking down at her painted fingernails.

I never had my nails painted.