| Archie X Reader|★ Part Two

The pain would never go away... as Archie stared at the babies in front of him. His heartthrob, Alex, and Megan set peacefully in their cots. Maybe if I left it would hurt less, was his only thought. Just as he pulled open the door with a creek one of them had started to cry.

"No... Alex my man please don't cry." Archie mumbled lifting him up.

His big green eyes stare back at Archie as he rocks him back and forth. Tears formed in both their eyes as he reminded Archie so much of his mother the woman he fell in love with. Neither of them cried... Actually, they were all cried out.

~

"I'm sorry sir we're going to have to pull the plug... She has almost no chance of waking up." The doctor breathed never looking up from his clipboard.

"No! You can't do that... She's alive, can't you wait a few more days?" Archie tried to reason with the doctor... He was so angry his hands started to shake, as he tried to get to Y/N... Doctors held him back.

"Archie we can't afford all the bills... Because surely her parents wouldn't pay." His dad sighed breaking him from his horrid thoughts, as his mother nodded in agreement. Sobs wracked his body as all Archies hope went down the drain.

"Son wait!" Fred called but it was too late Archie made his way out the door.

~

"What if people find out?" Y/N asked trembling with fear. "They'll make fun of me."

"Y/N stop you getting worked up over nothing," Archie said placing his hand on her shoulders, his thumb gliding against it gently.

"When people find out we're dating I'll be the happiest man alive." He whispered causing chills to run down her spine as he kissed her... The kiss soon became French. "Maybe you should stay the night." Their bodies were close, you couldn't even slide a piece of paper between them... But that was the way they liked it, the way they wanted it.

Being with Archie made her forget... About having cancer, being bullied, being alone... But now she wasn't alone. And if anything was to happen to Archie her life would go back to the horrid way it was before.

"What about your dad?" Y/N asked against his lips.

"He's working late." Archie smiled pulling her closer. "It's just you and me." She hesitated at first but then let Archie take over... And that was what turned into the best night of Y/N's life.

~

"How could Archie date her?"

"Maybe Archies sick?"

"What's Y/N doing with him?"

"This is not ok!"

Questions swarm through the school like bees... Y/N couldn't take much more of it. As Archie had to go to the whole other side of the school... They had to separate.

"See you after class," Archie said kissing her on the cheek.

"See you then," She mumbles looking down,

"You'll be fine... After school, it'll show that your cancer is getting better." Archie said not trying to reassure her but himself. She nodded going the other way. When she got to her locker tears started falling from her eyes as she could hear the whispers of others. Her body started to shake and that's when everything went dark, as her eyelids couldn't stay open any longer.

~

Y/N's eyes slowly peeled open as her skull was pounding against her head. She groaned as Archie came to her side like a cheetah. "Y/N, you ok... The doctor said that you just got overwhelmed." Archie said stroking her hair.