| Bughead |★ Part One

"You told me you weren't going to join them Jug!" His girlfriend chucking the promise ring that he gave her at him.

"And you once told me you loved me, then broke up with me!" He screamed back, thus she stormed out of his dad's trailer.

The recurring nightmare of that day played in her head, whilst she walked through the school doors a week later.

Today, Betty felt like crap on toast... No joke. Without Jughead her life was meaningless.

"Still feel the same way?" Ronnie asked breaking Betty from her thoughts.

"Yeah." The blonde sighed glancing down as if to avoid the pain.

"Look, Betty, I think I know-" However she was cut off by Betty's phone vibrating in her pocket multiple times.

Her mother.

"I'm sorry I have to take this," Betty explained walking towards an empty classroom, Veronica shot a sad expression her way, walking in the direction of her locker

"Hello?" Betty asked into the phone, trembling in fear.

"Get home now Betty... We need to talk." Her mother's voice boomed on the other line.

"But I just made it to school...." Betty whispered through a sigh... This was totally her mother.

"I could care less Elizabeth, get home NOW!" She screeched into the phone and that was when her daughter heard the BEEP BEEP BEEP signaling that she had hung up.

So Betty made her way home... Like the good daughter, she was.

"I really hope this isn't bad," She mumbled, tightening her ponytail.

There was a van parked in front of her house.

Betty decided to push the bad thought's about it away knowing that Archie had some of his relatives coming over... Maybe it was just them.

She lazily walked up the steps of the front porch. Opening the door with a loud creak, she had a perfect view of the kitchen. Their her mom was standing looking down, stirring some tea.

"Hello, Elizabeth." She smiled finally meeting her daughter's eyes.

Betty didn't say anything, as there was some lady standing next to her... She gulped.

Turning around to sprint away and leave, there were two people blocking her way.

"I can't believe you turned out just like Polly... After all, we had done to raise you right." Her mother exclaimed making tears fall down her face.

No.

I just have a stomach bug, no big deal.

Betty dashed more like bolted for her room. Locking the door she grabbed a bag and started packing as much as she could.

Even if they were broken up, she called Jug... He has a right to know.

"Betty?" Jughead asked as she could hear the pain in his voice.

"I'm pregnant Jughead, and now my mom wants to send me to the-"

"BETTY OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Her mom yelled, from the other side of her bedroom door.

"Please, just help me! You are partly the reason I'm in this mess." She sobbed into the phone.

"Go out the window Betty! Come to my dad's trailer." Jughead exclaimed over the phone frantically.

"Elizabeth!" Her mother shouted on the other side, thus her door started to crack.

Although they were too late, Betty had already made it to her window.

Sprinting up to the trailer, the blonde frantically knocked on the door, looking behind me for the hundredth time.

"Betty!" Jughead exclaimed giving her a tight hug. "I'm so sorry."

They made their way into the trailer as she sat on the couch. Her face went straight into her hands.

"I'm screwed, Jug," She mumbled as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"No your not ok I'm here for you, this is both of ours... And who says it has to be a mistake." He mumbled running his hand through his hair, his beanie on the table.

"I still love you." She blurted out.

"And I never stopped loving you, Betty Cooper." He reassured giving her a gentle kiss.

He pulled away, whipping the tears away.

"This baby is so lucky to have a mom like you." He mumbled, sitting next to her.

His arm snaked around Betty, from behind.

"This baby is so lucky to have a father like you..." She mumbled putting my head on his shoulder.

The tears never stopped falling, as he cupped her face and whipped them away. "Please don't cry anymore."

"They won't stop Jug, my mom she'll find me..." She mumbled only thinking of the worst.

"Your safe here, now come on, you need a nap." He mumbled lifting her up bridal style.

Betty giggled yet followed along.

He gently set her down on the bed, then covered her up and climbed in with Betty.

She smiled a real smile.

"Don't worry Bett's we'll leave Riverdale but for the time being... You both are safe with me." He whispered scooting closer.

His chest was to her back, as his arm went around her so his hand went over her stomach, which was already a little bigger.

"I love you," She mumbled closing her eyes.

"I love you too." He whispered placing a kiss on her temple.

However, when Betty woke up, pushing the blankets off her she realized.

Jughead was gone.

"Betty run!" His voice echoed through the trailer.

The blonde spinted out to go find him, only to see her mother and the same creepy lady sitting on the couch.

"I can't believe you would come to this dump... Of all places." Her mom mumbled getting up and walking closer.

Her back hit the wall behind her, as she heard noises from outside.

Where are you Jughead?

Betty glanced towards the door, which is a crack open.

The lady saw what she was looking at.

"Jughead is out there getting punished for his mistakes... Now you must watch." She mumbled going over to the door and opening it.

Two big men were there beating the crap out of Jughead.Sobs escaped Betty's lips, as she fell to her knees balling.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Because what you have inside you is wrong." The lady mumbled through a sigh. "And we're trying to keep Riverdale pure,"

"Says who?" Betty asked. "Not me."

"Me." She explained simply.

Betty got up hearing Jughead's cries in pain.

"No... Betty."

Then Betty kicked her, in her private parts and her mom too. They groaned in pain, thus she grabbed her phone dialing 911.

"Please help, my mom has gone crazy and sent someone here to beat up my boyfriend and take me away-" Before she could say anything else a hand went over her mouth and that's when everything went back as she inhaled chloroform.