| Archie x reader |

The Accident:

The Accident:

Y/N woke up cold, feeling the other side of the bed for Archie... The only thing her hand came in contact with had been bedsheet. She sat up and looked around, seeing a note on his pillow.

Dear Y/N,

Good morning, beautiful. Today I have breakfast made for you in the fridge. Get ready, and look beautiful as always... Meet me at Sweetwater River... There I have a surprise and something planned... I love you be here by 12:00.

She ran off the bed, excited for what he has planned for her... Wondering why? It's definitely not my birthday... Or his and there's definitely nothing going on that she knew of...

Y/N walked through the woods and shivered at how chilly it had been getting maybe she should've worn a jacket...

"Here." Someone whispered from behind her as something drapes over her cold shoulders. She looked and saw Archie's old letter man's jacket from high school... Pulling it closer to her as the warmth surrounded her and made it feel like old times.

"Archie?... What is this?" She questioned confused looking at all the fairy lights hanging from the trees by the river. There was a fire and take out from pop's then, he pulled out his guitar... It really seemed to be perfect.

"I thought I could play you a few songs, first." He explained a large smile forming across his lips. "It's been a while since we've been on a date,"

~

"Archie, that was beautiful," His girlfriend whispered in awe hugging him. They ate their burgers by the fire while glancing out at the beautiful water that flowed freely.

"Hey, Y/N. One more thing." Archie mumbled tapping her on the shoulder.

"Arch, everything you've done–" She cut herself off mid-sentence, as the girlfriend turned around and saw him... Her eyes widened in shock.

"Y/N, I love you so much with all my heart." He explained pulling out the ring...

"You are my rock... I would be lost without you. My life would be so different... If you weren't with me. I can't even imagine that. You are with me and I can't wait to show the whole world that you're officially mine... So Y/N Y/L/N, so will you make me so happy and marry me?" He asked looking up at the woman he loved with hope in his eyes. Tears snaked down her cheeks whilist she didn't see this one coming as there she mumbled one word that made his world do a backflip.

"Yes." She mumbled happily. He slipped the ring on her finger smiles beaming on both their faces... It truly was amazing.

Y/N woke up feeling sick the next morning, as she snuggled up to Archie's bare chest, as he moved yet never woke up. He was so warm, the girlfriend simply couldn't move she felt so sick... Gradually starting to fall asleep as he moved even more.

"Y/N." He whispered in his handsome morning voice. "What's wrong? You don't look too good." Kissing her forehead, he shakes his head.

"No fever... I was thinking that we could go to the park today... If you're fine enough to go." Pulling her deeper is his embrace, instantly calmed Y/N making her feel better.

"Yeah, the park sounds good," She murmured sitting up and he nodded. "I mean it is Sunday,"

"Ugh don't remind me," The red-head groaned knowing that the next day held work...

Neither of them could tell the future... And boy after this day Y/N deeply wished she could.

~

When they got to the park the air that smelled of flowers and pine calmed the couple as they walked hand in hand looking at all the beauty.

They stopped and got ice cream eating it on the walk home. As they were browsing through Y/N looked away seeing her favorite flower as Archie's hand left hers. Turning her head around she was shocked to see him in the middle of the busy street. His eyes meet hers as he pushed a little girl out of the way, just as a car came speeding in.

The car collided with him... They had hit him.

He was only trying to save the little girl going in the street for a ball... Y/N looked down and saw him. Taking his hand in hers after running over as blood was now surrounding the couple. His eyes slowly dropped as a crowd formed a circle.

"I didn't mean to do it... I didn't mean to do it," The man that hit him repeated pacing the street.

"Someone call 911!" Y/N yelled as they all backed away as many of them pulled out their phones.

She looked back down frantically brushing the red-heads bloody hair out of his face.

"Archie stay with me... Please don't close your eyes." She mumbled not able to help the tears snaking down her cheeks.

"Y-/-N..." He barely got out, before his eyes had shut.

"No! No!" She yelled, kicking the ground just as the ambulance pulled up.

The tears stand her eyes as she wiped them away. The girlfriend hugged his jacket tighter around her. Three hours ago we were fine and snuggling in bed and now he could be dead. Archie... Her Archie. Y/N couldn't imagine life without him... And she's not giving up now! She tried to hop in the back of the ambulance however someone stopped her...

"He's in critical condition, you must drive to the hospital." The man explained looking her up and down winking, slamming the door in her face.

There Y/N was left alone in the middle of the road after the love of her life had just been hit by a car. Since they didn't even take the car she started on her walk, hugging his coat tighter and tighter around her frame. It started raining just what she needed... although no amount of rain could wash away her tears or pain.

Once she had finally got there Y/N had been drenched with tears and rain. She darted up to the front desk, asking for his room as the nurse leads her to a doctor.

"Doctor, how is he?" The girlfriend asked afraid, shivering.

"Look, you may go see him in room 121. The surgery– In surgery he lost a lot of blood and now he's in a coma." He explained and it was like her whole world came crashing down... Y/N sprinted... She darted as fast as her legs could take her... Barging in the room looking at his lifeless body in the overly white room. She came over pulled up a chair whilst sobbing and sobbing for hours she, sobbing for everything...

"Archie, if you can hear me... I love you with all my heart." She mumbles gripping his bloody hand hoping that he could hear her words like in a TV show...."Please, you can't die on me... You can't go, Archie, we are going to live a happy life me, you, and... this baby." As more tears stained my cheeks, I kept going. "I was going to tell you at the right time but then this happened... I love you so much..." She then laid her head on his arm and that's how Y/N ended up spending another eight days.

Eight days later Archie Andrews had woken up and Y/N had been thrilled.

Everything seemed to be nonetheless fine the doctors explained that he would heal fine... However, that had been before they talked to him... Archie Andrews had suffered major memory loss and knew nothing... His heart would be the same yet his memories wouldn't...