| Jughead X Reader |

Fights can lead to so much more:

Y/N waltzed through the hall searching for her boyfriend, JugheadJones. It was the end of the day and they had planned on going to Pops. The girlfriend decided that he was running a little late from his last class, so she went to my locker alone. Quickly putting in the code, it was then seconds later someone slammed it closed. She glanced up only to meet the eyes of... Chuck Clayton aka the school bully.

"Excuse you, I'm trying to get into my locker," She explained trying to get past him although he didn't budge.

"Y/N, we need to talk." He whispered grabbing her wrist tightly.

"Not right now," She groaned trying to pull back however his grip got tighter and tighter. She whimpered, whilst he pulled her closer to him trying to ignore the many stares from other students.

"Chuck! Leave her the fuck alone." Jughead demanded clearly annoyed a scowl across his lips.

"Oh, yeah and what if I don't?" Chuck asked tightening his grip on Y/N.

"Hey, Chuck you've got a little something on your nose," Jughead explained his fist then coming in contact with the other man's nose.

Chuck then punched back as it quickly turned into a full-blown fight. People surrounded them some taking videos others cheering them on... Well, that was until Principal Weatherbee intervened.

"You two, in my office... Now!" He yelled angrily as Chuck and Jughead scurried off... Not before the raven-haired boyfriend glanced to his girlfriend a look of despair, blood gushing out of his swollen cheek. Y/N followed a safe distance behind and waited outside the office in one of the chairs... Hoping, simply hoping that nothing happens... Or else it's all her fault.

Jughead came storming out minutes later, followed by a smirking Chuck. He stomped past his girlfriend whilst she got up and jogged to catch up.

"Hey, hey what happened?" She questioned grabbing his tense hand trying to stop him.

"Oh, nothing besides the fact that the principal, believes Chuck because he's on the fucking football team. Now I'm being kicked off the Blue And Gold and he said next time I get expelled." He grumbled, letting out a sigh, scurrying away even quicker.

"Juggie, don't worry. That won't happen, Chuck is just a jerk–" He looked at her then down at her arm.

"Yeah, a mean jerk. Who thinks that he can hurt MY girlfriend–"

"It doesn't hurt that much," She mumbled trying to soothe him as he pulled her arm up and then kissed it. The girlfriend glanced up at him as he looked down upon her, their eyes locking.

"Jug, come on. I'm taking you home, to take care of you." She explained pulling him away.

"No, Y/N you can't." He exclaimed haulting them in their tracks, yanking his arm away.

"Oh, why not?... Juggie I want to help." She begged stomping her foot.

"You can't." He repeated glancing way, in an attempt to avoid her gaze.

"Why, not? Let me take you home." She pleaded getting a little mad.

"I am home..." He mumbled looking down...

"What do you mean?" She questioned although before his girlfriend could say more he took her hand again leading her toward the room under the stairs. Opening the door she saw his clothes and a makeshift bed.

"Juggie–" She began through disbelief.

"No, just leave like the rest of my family did." He whispered never meeting her eyes.

"Jug, I can't do that. Now come on you're coming home with me, so I can talk to my dad about you living with us." She explained pulling him out the door after he grabbed his belongings.

Once they got to her house, Y/N's dad wasn't there probably still at work. He works for one of their friend's dads at Andrew's construction.

"Jug lay down. I'm going to get the first aid kit." She instructed as he did so. Y/N fixed him all up, while saying...

"And all this time I thought you were a lover... not a fighter." She whispered as he just chuckled sitting up,

"I have layers." He explained standing up limping to the coffee table dropping his beanie. Confused she stood up to...

"There's a lot you don't know about me Y/N... Like my love for you." He explained turning around. "I love you Y/N Y/L/N."

There she stood shocked yet quickly replied. "I love you too, Jughead Jones." Y/N moved closer her arms going around his neck whilist his arm snaked around her waist. Their lips locked, the kiss turned into a heated make-out session as it turned French the girlfriend was just about to pull off his shirt, however, someone came through the door it was her... Dad of course.

"Dad," She whispered straightening her shirt. "This is my.... friend, Jughead. Jughead this is my dad." They shook hands, her father eyeing her boyfriend. "Dad, may I talk to you... In the kitchen?"

"Sure." He smiled walking past Jughead eyeing him still causing the raven-haired man to gulp.

They made way in the kitchen as the girlfriend glanced back at her boyfriend.

"Dad, Jughead is homeless. He should stay with us because he's one of my close friends and he protected me from Chuck today." She explained looking back seeing Jughead carefully placing his beanie over his raven curls.

"Princess, I don't think that this is a good idea..." He mumbled looking up from his hands.

"Please, dad, only for a few nights at the least," She pleaded looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "I mean the guest room is fine please..."

"Ok, but if he causes any trouble he's out." Her father stated sternly seriously. "Also he must sleep in the guest room, and you guys should not be together after curfew." Walking back out to the living room, Y/N followed close behind.

"Jughead good news, you can stay with us for a few days," The girlfriend happily smiled.

"Thanks, Y/N and Mr. Y/L/N." He beamed grinning like a maniac, maybe now he would be able to get some sleep.

Y/N woke up, feeling the sweat roll down her cheek that night. Another nightmare. Her mom getting hit by the same car on the same street. A shiver ran down her spine as she tried to go back to sleep... However, she just couldn't. Y/N opened her door and tiptoed down the hallway and opened Jughead's door to see him sleeping... Shirtless, she went over to her boyfriend and shook the bed.

"Y/N..." He asked sleepily into a pillow. "Y/N!" Pulling up the covers, he looked around. She had never really seen him shirtless, even though they've been dating for months now... They had kept their relationship gradually going.

"Jug, I can't sleep... Can I stay here, until I start to fall asleep?" She asked really needing company right now. His company.

"Yeah, sure." He whispered while moving to the other side, his girlfriend jumped on the bed falling asleep already... That was one of the best nights sleep they had ever had... And neither are sure why? Well, that was something for them to soon figure out.