| Jughead X Reader |

Y/N secretly embraced her boyfriend in the janitor's closet, whilst this was the only time she got to see him.

"I missed you!" She exclaimed hugging him even tighter.

"Y/N it's only lunchtime!" He chuckled as the smile on his face faded.

"I'm just going to quit the river vixens so I can be with you, I don't even like being on it anyways," She explained as if it were no big deal however just about to leave he pulled her back.

"I could never live with myself if I was the reason you quit the team." He murmured running his thumb across her cheek and before she could get anything out he pulled her into a deep kiss.

"I'll see you tonight," She murmured through a smile thus remembering that it was their one month anniversary... As he was taking them to the drive-in.

"I miss you already!" He exclaimed gaining back his smile.

Y/N walked out of the closet, smiling like a geek...

"Hey!" Cheryl called stopping Y/N in the hallway... She looked at her funnily. "Why are you smiling so much?"

"Oh, I... I got an A on a test." She explained which was true... Although that's not why she was happy at the moment.

"Oh, ok... But Y/N, did you hear!?!" She asked happily.

"What?" Y/N asked confused.

What had happened that I didn't hear about? It must not be that important...

"Weirdo got into a fight with Reggie... Right after his dad got arrested." Cheryl explained which made Y/N hault in her tracks eyes widening in horror.

"Really?" She questioned not wanting to believe that Jughead, her Jughead, would get into a fight with Reggie.

"Yeah, after Reggie called him out for being a murder just like his dad... Jughead pushed him back, which made Reggie punch him." Cheryl explained further shrugging her shoulders.

"I have to go!" Y/N exclaimed leaping up and sprinting down the halls and out the door.

She went to where Jughead and she were going to meet however he's nowhere to be seen.

Hoping into her car she went to Archie's house frantically knocking on the door.

"Hey, Y/N," Archie mumbled in his football uniform.

"Is Jughead here?" She asked alas Archie was one of the few people who knew they were a thing.

"After the fight, principal Weatherbee suspended Reggie, but Jughead left to I'm not sure where." He explained frowning.

"Oh," Is Y/N got out dashing back to her car.

"Go find my brother, I've got football sorry I can't help!" He yelled.

"It's ok!"

So Y/N went, to the only place that was open all day 24/7 and that was Pops. She burst through the doors searching for Jughead frantically.

However, she then found him, not in their usual booth. His head was lent against a window with bloodshot and black eyes. He had a cut on his cheek and his beanie was off, which surprised her the most. He then had a vanilla milkshake but no burger? Oh no, he must really upset if he won't eat!

"Jug," She whispered softly climbing into the booth with him.

"Y/N..." He mumbled never meeting her awaiting eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here to make sure you were ok," She explained taking his hand in hers.

"You must go... I'm a failure, that everybody knows." He mumbled wincing once she brushed her fingers along his black eye.

"No you're not, you're perfect!" She exclaimed although he took her fingers away. "And all this time I thought you were a lover, not a fighter."

"I have layers, maybe I'm just scared." He said, finally looking at me. "To be me." Tears snaked down his cheeks. "Why him? My dad told me he was innocent and I believed him! I thought my family would get back together after all these years of pain! He convinced me when he shaved, and read my novel! And fricken went back to work! All that for nothing..." He mumbled the last part, putting his head in his hands.

"Jug, it's ok..." She whispered rubbing his back.

"Just leave... Like the rest of my family!" He yelled through the endless sobs.

"I'm not them, we stick together no matter what!" She urged causing him to glance up at her. She wipes his tears away just as the bell to the door goes off.

"Well look who we have here!" Cheryl exclaimed sitting across from them. "Y/N want to explain why you're with weirdo?"

"I called her over to talk," Jughead explained however Y/N stopped him.

"Actually, we're on a date," She explained gazing at him as his eyes became wider.

"Fine, have fun... Y/N I'll need your uniform back by Monday." Cheryl explained getting up through wide smirk.

"Good! I never liked being on the damn team!" Y/N blurted smiling.

Her smirk faded, as she dramatically walked away.

"Why would you do that?" Jughead asked while placing his beanie back on his head.

"I didn't want to be on the team anymore," His girlfriend mumbled shrugging. "I just wanted to be with you."

Jughead smirks...

"Let's go somewhere alone." He murmured taking her hand as they exited pop's hand in hand.

"Your dad's trailer?" She asked confused at why they would come there.

"Well, we can't be alone at Archie's house," Jughead explained proving a good point.

Y/N walked inside, taking off her jacket.

"You know, I'm not giving up on your dad," She mumbled because Y/N knew it wasn't right what they were doing.

"Yeah... And that is is why I love you Y/N Y/L/N." His girlfriend stood shocked whilst he removed his beanie and his coat.

"I love you, Jughead Jones," She replied crashing your lips to his... The kiss was intense and seemed like it never ended... That's when the night ended in a blur.

Y/N awoke with Jughead's arms tightly around her as thus her head rested on his chest... She smiled thinking about last night, her parents would kill her however they are on a business trip.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Y/N woke Jughead up, as he got dressed going to get it. His girlfriend lazily found one of Jughead's other shirts slipping it on. Gradually peeking behind him, seeing some southside serpents... They offered him something... A jacket... He put it on, and her smile quickly faded.

"Jug?" She questioned as he turned his head thus his raven curls bounced.

"Y/N..." He mumbled as his smile fading into dust aswell.