I Was Gone for a Week!

Start from the beginning

They bid their goodbyes and thank you's before going to their respected cars and driving home.

Kurt drove so fast he swore he was going to get a ticket.

Thankfully, he didn't as he pulled into the driveway of his home and quickly got out before unlocking the front door.

"I'm home!" He called out from the foyer as he took his shoes off. Normally, Blaine and the kids would come running up to him and hug him but that didn't happen.

"Tracy? Hepburn?" He called as he walked around the house, he poked his head in the kitchen but it was empty.

"Blaine?" He tried as he made his way to the living room. Maybe they were playing a game or watching a movie.

As he walked into the living room he let out a gasp and eyes went wide eyed.

The room was atrocious.

Clothes, stuffed animals, toys, blankets, you name it. It was on the Anderson-Hummel living room floor.

He walked into the living room and just gasped at it, the house has never been this messy before.

His mind immediately thought that someone robbed them but that idea went away when he heard footsteps and a voice come from behind him.

"Daddy, You won't believe what we did when you were gone!" Tracy exclaimed as she and Hepburn ran up and hugged their dad.

"What did you do?" He asked, hugging them back and pretending not to see the huge mess that was the living room.

"We made a mess!" Hepburn laughed.

Kurt bit his lip to stop a laugh from coming out. "I see that. But why did you make a mess? It was perfectly clean when I left."

"We were trying to think of things to do as a family." The little boy exclaimed. "It was Papa's idea."

"Was it now." Kurt said as he looked at his husband who was looking at the ceiling as if it had bow ties on it.

"Don't you think it was a good idea?" Tracy asked.

Kurt sighed and smiled at the two. "I think it's a wonderful idea but how about we clean tomorrow? Daddy is very tired and wants to sleep."

"Okay!" They exclaimed happily but then started yawning.

"I think it's time for two munchkins to go to bed." Kurt said as he stood up and ruffled their hairs. "Did you brush your teeth?"

They nodded. "Well how about you two go lay down and I'll be there in a sec to read your bedtime stories."

"Yay! Night, Papa." Hepburn said as she turned and went to hug and kiss Blaine.

"Night, Bug." Blaine said and reciprocated the actions.

Hepburn did the same and the twins raced to their rooms before Kurt turned to Blaine with his arms crossed.

"Ok, before you get mad." Blaine started a as he walked over to his husband and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I just want to say welcome back and that I love you."

Kurt didn't say anything as he wrapped his arms around Blaine's neck and gave him a look. After a couple of seconds the taller of the two pressed his lips against the shorter one and sighed happily.

Blaine kissed back, a bit surprised, and a couple seconds later Kurt broke it.

"Why would you give our children the idea to making a mess?" He mumbled as he moved his face into the other males neck.

"They were so cute about not wanting to clean and gave me puppy eyes, Kurt. Puppy eyes!" Blaine exclaimed.

"I would so scold you but I'm too tired and in desperate need of cuddles."

"Why don't you go get ready for bed and I'll get the kids?"

"But I wanna read them a bed time story, I miss them." Kurt said as he yawned.

"They'll be fine. Tomorrow you'll spend all day with them but for now, get some sleep. I'll join you in a sec."

Kurt nodded and pecked Blaine's lips before detaching himself and walking to their bedroom.

"Love you!" Blaine called.

"Love you too!"

I seriously need to learn how to end stuff.

But yay! First Klaine with kids one shot.

I'm sorry this took so long to write, I needed a prompt.

Also another thing:

THANK FOR GIVING ME 10k READS AND MAKING THIS BOOK #1 IN KLAINE!!

It means a lot to me, like you have no idea.

So just thank you too all of you who read this one shot book ❤️❤️❤️