xxii - pt.2

Excuse any mistakes

"Before you get to bussin' shit just remember you're carrying my child."

"Markus I honestly don't want to hear shit I already know." She said wrapping a scarf around her head.

I shook my head as I drove onto the highway. Half an hour later we got off and we arrived in Los Angeles.

After stopping at Wendy's for Payton, we were on our way to the building where Payton claimed they were shooting at.

I got out and I then helped Payton out, just as I was about to open the doors to the building entrance Kriséan and Kara came out. Once they saw Payton they stopped.

"So y'all fucked my man?." Payton asked getting straight to the point.

The both of them looked between each other before rolling their eyes and smirking. "Yes and it was great, we'll do it all over again." Kara said flipping her hair proudly.

"I hope y'all enjoy having HIV." Payton smiled.

"Ion' have H–." I was about to say before Payton pinched my side.

"Huh?." The both of them said in unison.

Payton shrugged as Alexis and Paris came outside to see what was happening.

"Payton you okay?." Paris asked as she sized the twins up.

"Yeah just wondering why these hoes drugged and fucked my man." Payton said walking closer to the twins.

"Y'all some trifling ass hoes and I always knew there was something wrong with y'all." Alexis yelled. "And it ain't taking nothing in me to whoop y'all fuckin' asses."

"Oop." I said while backing up.

In a quick second Alexis leaped towards them while I held onto Payton. Both Alexis and Paris began beating the twins ass. They put up a fight but Paris and Alexis were much stronger. In my opinion they got what they deserved.

"Y'all a mess I'll call y'all later." Payton said while going back to the car.

I opened her door and then went over to mine so we could go home. The ride home was awfully quiet which was telling me that Payton had sumn' on her mind or she was upset about something.

"You okay?."

"Markus why do you always manage to make me look stupid?." She said looking down in her lap.

"Baby, listen to me when I tell you I had no knowledge of me having sex with them." I said gripping the steering wheel.

"I don't even care, sober or not you still stepped out on me, we're getting fucking married Markus and I'm having you're child as well and you're still being childish." She said as tears flowed from her eyes.

"I'm sorry Pay, forreal and I'm going to start doing better..better for us and our relationship and better for my baby girl."

I held her hand and kissed it. "And I ain't playing."

"We'll see."

"The pre-wedding party coming up soon, how you feel about that?."

"Excited yet stressed out, all this planning is just giving me a headache." She sighed.

4 weeks later...