vi

Payton

Payton

"Baby wake up." I said as I sat on top of Markus.

He shifted around causing me to almost fall backwards.

"Watchu want now Pay?." He said in a raspy tone.

"Get up it's almost 9 o'clock." I whined.

"For what bruh." He said finally opening his eyes.

"Mkay first of all, kill the attitude and second that morning breath is not doing you any justice." I said laughing.

"Yeah aight." He smacked his teeth getting up.

Soon after, Markus was finally up and we were both making breakfast downstairs since I had work in an hour. He fried the bacon while I scrambled the eggs. When everything was complete I got two plates and Markus shared the food. We sat and ate talking about random things.

"How's Tatianna?." I asked sipping my orange juice.

"She's aigh I guess, she said her boss has been giving her later shifts so I barely see her around to be honest." He said eating a piece of bacon.

"Oh okay, that's good for her." I said with a shrug.

"Yeah and it's good for me too because I get to spend more time with my babygirl." He said smiling at me.

I began to blush  "Aww."

"But I have work today, so let me start getting ready." I said getting up and walking towards the kitchen and beginning to wash my plate.

"You talk to ya moms yet?." He asked coming up behind me.

"Hell no and I'd like for it to stay that way." I said turning around and looking up at him.

"You really stubborn as hell but I ain't about to go there today so go on and get ready; I'll drop you off." He said lifting my chin up and kissing me.

The kiss escalated quicker than I thought and before I knew it Markus picked me up and went upstairs with me, once I was completely naked he wasted no time in entering me. Each time we have sex I'm reminded of his size, his hips bucked forward into me causing me to moan out loud.

"C-Can't." I moaned as he gave me deeper strokes.

"Can't what hm? full sentences babygirl." He grunted as he pinned my arms above my head.

"Ah I can't take it, hmm I'm going to cum baby!." I moaned as my eyes rolled back.

"Ah.. shit Payton cum for me!." He groaned as he thrusted faster.

By then he started playing with my clit which caused me to climax quicker, not too long after Markus came as well and collapsed on top of me.

I slowly kissed his neck leaving hickies since he was still inside me. "I love you daddy."