i

Payton

Payton

"One day all this shit is going to catch up on you Markus, you fuckin' bitch!." I yelled as he stormed out of my office.

Our relations together simply consisted of arguments, rough sex & food. That's how I wanted it at least, however Markus was in way too deep which was where the problem began.

He had a  girlfriend by the name of Tatianna, and she was beautiful, too bad she had been dating a dog. Quite frankly if he was happy he wouldn't come looking to me, but that's a story for another day.

Anyway, he had just left out of my therapy office on some bullshit, I simply told him I didn't want to go over to his house tonight because truth be told I like my space and I'm at my best when I'm isolated and by the looks of all these forms I have to fill out for my clients, I definitely needed time for myself.

But like always when he didn't get his way he'd have a temper tantrum and leave, this was so normal to me I wasn't even phased it was almost quite humorous to me.

Markus and I weren't always fuck buddies or I wasn't always his side chick, let's put it that way.

It all started in the summer of 16'

***
"I'm not taking anyone else for the day Julianne, tell whoever it is to not call last minute seeking a damn therapist." I told the receptionist at the front desk

"I've tried telling this individual that but he's very persistent and if I'm not wrong I think this is him coming in now." She said pointing to the glass doors that swung open.

"You the therapist right?." He asked in a aggressive tone.

"Yes, and I'm pretty sure you were already told that we're no longer accepting new patients at the moment." said sternly.

He scrunched up his face as if he just disregarded what I had said.

"Listen Dr.Phill I just need some help it doesn't look packed in here, matter of fact I'm the only one here so how bout you give me some damn service and I pay you, simple enough?."

I rolled my eyes at his response, I wasn't the one to turn down money so when I finally agreed he placed his money on the front desk that would pay for at least 7 weeks worth of therapy sessions.

Walking into my office I closed the door and he took a seat on the seat provided. I grabbed my note book & pen and sat on a chair in front of him.

"Would you like some water?." He didn't respond.

I opened the mini fridge and placed a bottle of water in his lap since he seemed a bit pressed.