xviii

Excuse any mistakes

Payton

"Baby stop lifting shit damn." Markus said annoyed as I picked up my duffle bag.

"This ain't nothing, your child isn't in any harm Mark." I sized him up.

"Youn' listen for shit." He said walking towards me and engulfing me into a hug, he kissed my neck then cheek but before it went any further I had to stop it.

"Horny ass." I said laughing and shaking my head.

Currently Markus and I were moving my belongings out of my condo since I had sold it a few days ago. Markus decided he'd get movers to move the rest of furniture to his house later on today.

"And what?." He said picking me up and placing me on top of the counter. I bit my lip as he began to rub my inner thighs and with one swift motion he stopped and starting laughing at me.

My mouth gaped open. "Really?." I asked astonished that he had me all hot and bothered.

"Hush up." He chuckled pecking my lips a few times.

"Baby I'm kind of hungry." I said twisting my hair around my finger.

"And we kind of had breakfast a half hour ago, where all that food going Pay?." Markus laughed.

"Nigga I ain't playing." I laughed along with him.

"Aight mama we can go get lunch and I'll have the movers move the rest of things we didn't get." He said as I hopped off of the counter.

"Sounds good." I smiled. "Oh and by the way I have work today in the afternoon."

"Oh word?, I'll drop you off then." He said as I grabbed a few bags while he grabbed the rest we had packed.

We sat in Five Guys Burgers and Fries eating our burgers while Markus told me about his upcoming sound check party and tour.

"I want you there but if you exhausted after work then I ain't pushing it baby." He said dipping his fries into ketchup.

"I'll try to attend, I wouldn't want to miss it." I smiled at him.

"That's good, so when you going on leave?."

"Well the doctor said once I reach around five months I shouldn't be sitting up for to long or over working myself but if I feel that way before that I should give him a call."