xii

Markus

Markus

"Oh shit Pay." I groaned as she sucked.

After our little session at the movies she made it known she wanted to continue it back at my place.

She had a piece of ice in her mouth while she bobbed her head up and down my dick which drove me crazy.

"Baby I'm about to cum!." I grunted as I held her hair up.

She smirked and continued as my load filled her mouth once again.

I kissed her passionately and she began to unbutton my shirt.

"Baby you sure you want to do this?." I asked her seriously, stopping her actions.

"Yes Markus I haven't had sex in almost a year I think I'm ready." She insisted.

I began to to think how this possibly could work out because if I'm not wrong people who are paralyzed can't feel sexual pleasure.

"Ugh never mind, I know you don't see me as you use t-."

"No, I'm about to dick you down don't you worry."
I chuckled.

She smiled and I began to undress her. Once we were completely naked I picked her up and laid her on her back.

I lifted up one of her legs and kept it up on my shoulder and positioned myself at her entrance.

I slid inside of her and began to thrust in and out but it didn't feel the same, I looked up and her to see tears rolling down her cheek.

I removed myself and began to panic. "Baby, what's wrong, you alright?."

"No Markus!, I'm so useless." She cried, I shook my head and wiped her tears. I could tell she was really hurt.

"Baby, no don't ever say that. I love you and you could never be useless to me, no matter what state you're in, I'll always love you so stop all that." I explained to her.

She nodded and I kissed her cheek. After a few minutes I placed her on top of me and she cuddled into my chest and we eventually fell asleep.

"I'll be back around three o'clock, I have this meeting then I gotta run some errands for my moms." I said to Payton.

"Then what are you doing for the rest of the day?."

"Chill with you, we can probably have a picnic or something, anything you'd like." I said kissing her cheek as she laid in my bed.

"And I don't want you around here moping and looking depressed because you're sexy as fuck and I love you, I'm only a phone call away." I said biting my lip looking at her. She blushed and hid her face in my pillow.

"Anyway mama, I'll be back before you know it."
I said while leaving out the bedroom.