xiii

3 weeks later...

Omniscient

Markus and Payton's mother stood off to the side of Payton's hospital bed looking down at her in disbelief, for three consecutive weeks the both of them had been visiting her, only hoping that she'd wake up.

Markus wished he hadn't left her alone knowing that she was going through a lot prior but he always had the thought in the back of his head that God always did things for a reason.

He took a seat and turned on the television that the room had and turned it on the news while Mrs.Washington sat down looking off into space.

"The body of twenty six year old DeAndre Forbes was found in this in abandoned waste dumpster behind me, police say it was a violent and inhuman murder-."

Markus' eyes widened as he listened to the news, he was planning on dealing with Jr himself but karma beat him to it. A feeling of relief swept over him as he listened.

Tatianna wiped her eyes as the news reporter placed the mic where she could speak.

"Who ever killed my brother, just know we will find you." She spoke sobbing and shaking her head

In her thoughts she had a feeling that Markus was the man behind all of this but she had no evidence, although it wouldn't take nothing for her to go down to the police station where her uncle worked and tell him that Markus killed Jr.

She walked away from the scene wiping her face once again, she then called her friend Ariana and also Jr's long time crush to tell her what she was planning.

(See previous chapters if you forgot who she was)

Tatianna took out her phone quickly and dialled Ariana's number as she got into her car.

"Girl, you heard about what the fuck just happened". Tatianna sighed wiping another tear that fell suddenly.

"Unfortunately yeah, but who the fuck would do that? the hell?." Ariana sighed finger combing her braids.

"I don't even know but I think it's Markus, he and Markus never got along and since Markus and I broke up over this new bitch I think he's trying to get back at me." Tatianna said.

"Probably, the last time I saw Jr was when it was the barbecue and he was with is this girl I think her name started with P I can't even remember." Ariana explained.

Then it all clicked to Tatianna "Her name is Payton, the same bitch Markus left me for ugh! she's dying anyway. The bitch tried to commit  suicide however I can end her life today if I want, I'm her assigned nurse." Tatianna smirked.