xix

6 months later...

Payton

"Baby I'm coming back in the next two months you'll survive we been talked about this." Markus chuckled as tears flowed from my eyes.

"I know but, I just don't want you to go." I sobbed as he held me and wiped my tears with his thumbs.

6 months into my pregnancy and my hormones had got the best of me, everything either makes me angry or in a sad mood and with Markus leaving to go on tour since his album dropped like 2 months ago, I'm just all over the place.

"You want me to stay? it ain't nun to call it off." He said rubbing my now larger tummy.

"No no, don't do that." I rested my head on his shoulder as he held me. "Definitely go for it baby I'm so proud of you."

"Alright Baby, thank you and I love you and I love you too missy that been giving mommy a hard time." Markus said squatting down and kissing my stomach.

"I love you baby, remember to call, text, FaceTime, emai-."

"I gotchu Pay don't worry." He laughed as his manger alongside a body guard walked away with him into the busy airport.

I waved as he looked back and gave me his signature smile.

I sighed as I walked back to my car and got in it. This was definitely going to be the longest 2 months of my life.

Once I arrived back home I took off everything and was left in just boy-shorts and one of Markus' shirts, I was too exhausted for anything else so I just went to bed.

I woke up around 1:00 pm and yawned, I rubbed my eyes and stretched a bit then sat up. I picked up my phone that was on the nightstand and I had received 7 missed calls from my mom, 5 from Markus, and 2 texts.

I really had no energy to talk to anyone but Markus so I just called him back to see what he wanted.

"Hello."

"You called me like five or so times what's up?." I asked while turning on the tv.

"I was checking up on you and shit but I got a lil worried when you ain't answer but I figured you were probably asleep since that's what you do most of the time." He said laughing.

"Yeah right." I laughed knowing damn well he was right.

"Anyways we just landed in New York, I have a show around nine o'clock tonight but I'll FaceTime you before then."

"Alright baby take care and I love you."

"I love you too mamas." He said and I hang up.

I had just got off the phone with Markus not too long ago and now I was watching him perform and rap on stage, Dave East was in the back hyping everything up which made me laugh.