xx

Markus

Markus

We were currently  house hunting and so far we've looked at around 10 houses all day, Payton and I had just arrived at the last one along with the real estate agent Amy. Once we walked in she began giving us the details.

"This house has six bedrooms and six bathrooms, the master bedroom also has an en-suite, you guys can go ahead and look if you'd like." The realtor said smiling as Payton and I looked around the front foyer.

"Alright thanks Amy we'll be down in a few." I said to her while she gathered her papers.

I held Payton's hand as we walked up the stairs, a few months ago Payton had suggested we move out here in San Diego and surprisingly it wasn't a bad idea. We woke up early this morning which was a reason why Payton is cranky but besides that we drove here just in time for the appointment.

"This looks nice, the bedrooms are much bigger and spacious than the previous houses." Payton said as we walked down the hallway.

"Yeah, and that'd be good for us." I nodded.

We continued to look around upstairs until we finally went back downstairs.

"So do you guys have a home in mind you want to purchase?." Amy said zipping up her binder.

"Not as yet but I'll get back to you as soon as possible with an answer." I said.

"Okay that's no problem, I'll be waiting for the answer then."

She showed us the way to the front of the home were we concluded our viewing. Payton and I nodded and waved as we parted ways with the realtor.

We walked onto the driveway where I opened her door and made sure she was in. After I closed her door I went over to the drivers side and got in and started the car.

"Baby you okay?." I said noticing her silence.

"I'm just tired, I want to sleep and I'm a tad hungry but pushing that to the side I really like this house I think we should buy it."She said getting her neck pillow.

"Well I'll email her our answer tomorrow, I'll get sum' on the way for you to eat aight?."

"Okay and thank you baby, you supporting me and all through everything means a lot to me." She said tearing up.

"Awh mama don't cry, I do it because I love you." I smiled kissing her cheek.