ii

Payton

Payton

I woke up horny, like usual but this time it was different, I was frustrated because Markus was holding me but I just wanted to ride his face.

Trying to get out of his grip only made him grip down harder.

"Where you about  go?." He mumbled half asleep in his raspy morning voice.

"I'm horny." I whined.

"So what do I have to do with it?." He asked rhetorically. "Always usin' a nigga meat." He kissed his teeth. I giggled and got on top of him, straddling him.

Soon enough I felt his hands in my panties, his fingers played with my lips, fingering me and rubbing my clit ever so gently. Once I was near my peak he started smirking. And before I knew it, I came all over his hand.

"Mm." I hummed while he tasted me.

After our little session I decided to take a shower and get started with my morning routine, an hour later I started to make breakfast for him and myself. While making breakfast I heard my phone ring. Dashing to the bedroom I was too late since Markus had already taken it.

"Huh? who's this?... nah she good." He said cutting the phone off.

He stared at me then smacked his lips walking towards me. "You bet not be giving this away." He said rubbing her through my shorts.

I laughed shaking my bed, I didn't even know who called because I don't save numbers.

"Or what?." I challenged.

"I'll murder that nigga and you." He said nonchalantly. But I knew he was somewhat serious.

I rolled my eyes walking back to the kitchen where I finished the scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I poured 2 cups of apple juice then placed them on the table.

After a shower of his own, he  joined me  at the table "Thank you for breakfast mamas

After a shower of his own, he joined me at the table "Thank you for breakfast mamas." He thanked me.
"It's no big deal." I assured him.

"I was thinking about going to the mall today, you'd like that?." He suggested.