xxii - pt.1

Excuse any mistakes

1 week later...

Markus

I watched as Payton quietly ate her food at the dinner table. Since the night of my birthday she's been giving me the cold shoulder and I can understand that.. I mean it's real evident that I cheated on my fiancé and there's nothing I can do to take it back.

I'd apologize daily but she wouldn't utter a word back let alone acknowledged my ass. Maybe she was done with me and was looking for the right time to leave, I don't even know but I missed her and didn't mean to cheat on her but not only that one of them trifling ass hoes texting me about she's pregnant.

That night I didn't even know what the hell happened everything was just a blur.

After I left I kissed Payton and thanked her for going out of her way with her pregnant self to surprise me for my birthday I left with Treyvor and Kirk.

"Yeoo we finna get fucked up." Kirk laughed while holding up a Hennessy and Smirnoff bottle.

"Easy there tiger." Treyvor shook his head taking the bottles and setting them down by our table.

After a few minutes I started getting into the vibe and drank along with Kirk and em' but not to the point where I wasn't able to function.

Kriséan and Kara came up to our table and smiled innocently. "Hey Markus, happy birthday." Kara said side hugging me. "I bet you didn't know that Payton was planning this." Kriéan added while smirking.

"Nahh." I chuckled. "But thank y'all for showing up and supportin' preciate' it." I said.

"Aww it's no problem as a matter of fact we had brought a gift for you but it's too heavy for us to carry it." Kara smiled. "We really wanted you to have it so come on and we'll show you then you can call your friends or whatever to help you carry it back to the hotel."

"Nigga no, just get it in the morning." Treyvor warned.

I looked over at Kirk to see what he had to say and this dude was already dancing up against an unknown girl.

I shrugged disregarding Treyvor's opinion. "I'll be right back bruh, hold this." I said giving him my cup.

After walking with them for a few minutes we arrived upstairs of the villa. They both led me into a room and smiled.