xxiv

Excuse any mistakes

2 months later...

Payton

I turned on the bed to see if I could get comfortable, I was currently 8 months pregnant and everything I tried to do to make me comfortable never worked since my stomach was significantly bigger.

I looked at Markus who was still asleep, I was truly going to miss his annoying ass since he had to go on tour with Dave East because he had canceled it earlier on; months ago due to me being sick.

I sat up and then eventually got up, I walked into the bathroom and started the shower, today was the day of the baby shower and everything needed to be in tack. Even though it's a little late to have it, it'll still go on because none of our friends or family know what we're having.

"Payton."

"What?."

"You okay?.0 Markus asked as he walked into the bathroom in his boxers.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"At eleven o'clock the people are coming to decorate the backyard then I'll be going to get the cake, by then you should be getting ready."

"Alright, wait what about the food?."

"It's already handled just chill and don't stress you're self."

"Okay, thank you baby."

"Youn' got to thank me." He said kissing my cheek.

I came out of the shower and dried off, once I was done I placed my undergarments on which now seemed to be a struggle.

After I was done I walked into the closet to chose an outfit, after about 15 minutes of debating I went with a white dress. Once it was on I put on my Fenty slides and a few pieces of jewelry.

I then sat down at my vanity mirror and used a small amount of gel to fix my edges, after that I applied a light amount of makeup and then I was finally complete.

A few minutes later the door bell rung, I got up and went down the stairs as fast as I could. I opened the door and sure enough like Markus said the people who decorate were here.

"Hello, you guys can just go through the living room."

"Alright ma'am no problem." The lady said as all 3 of them made their way to the backyard.

3 hours later and they decorators were finally finished.

"This is really beautiful, thank you."

"Our pleasure and congratulations." She smiled as they left.

Not too long after Markus came in with the cake and a few more items. "Ouu Markus this is so cute." I cooed while admiring the cake.

He laughed at my reaction and pulled me into a hug. "You look and smell great." He said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks daddy." I smiled kissing his lips
Markus then took a seat in the living room.

I held my phone towards Markus who wasn't seeming to pay attention, a few moments later he caught on which caused me to laugh.

"Can't catch me slipping." He said walking towards me.

The people that delivered the food had came and delivered pizza, wings, cupcakes and whatnot the only thing left was the guests to arrive.

Another catering company then delivered the more soul type of food and had it set out.