xxv- epilogue

Excuse any mistakes

3 years later...

Payton

"No Egypt we can get ice cream later, we've got to meet dada at the airport now

"No Egypt we can get ice cream later, we've got to meet dada at the airport now."

I held onto Egypt's small hand as she babbled along while we walked out the front door of the house. Markus had just finished his third tour and was finally coming home to Egypt and I.

I looked down at my rather large stomach once I finished putting Egypt in her car seat. I had not too long ago had an appointment to check up on the twins.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street and onto to the highway road so we could get to the airport.

I held Egypt in my arms in the airport as I waited for Markus. I checked my watch and confirmed that he was landed an hour ago, he was supposed to be here.

"Dada." Egypt smiled and jumped

"E daddy hasn't come yet."

"Says who?." Markus said wrapping his arms around us.

"Baby, ouu I missed you so much." I kissed him  gently before Egypt started to whine.

"Hey princess how's daddy's baby girl?." Markus said taking Egypt out of my arms.

She babbled and placed her wet hands against Markus' face. I smiled and took a picture of them both.

"So you're not touring anymore?." I asked Markus while I laid my head in his lap and he held a sleeping Egypt on his chest.

"No I am, just not for now, I'm just focusing on finishing this album."

"Oh okay."

"So how's the twins?."

"They're fine, Dr.Lee had just gave me my vitamins and just did the normal check up."

"That's good." He said while he placed his hand on my stomach.

"I missed you so much baby girl." Markus said smirking and taking my hair out of my face.

"I missed you to—."

"Hold on I'm about to put Ms.sleeping beauty down." He got up and went upstairs to place Egypt in her room.

A few minutes later he came back downstairs and rejoined me on the sofa.

I cuddled up to him and he held me close while rubbing my thigh. "Any names in mind for the twins?." I asked.

"I was thinking Juanaè and Adannè."

"That doesn't sound too bad, I like it."

For the rest of the night Markus and I just talked about random things and caught up. Recently I attended my mother's wedding, she had finally tied the knot with Terrell and for once I saw that she was happy.

The twins Kriséan and Kara had been fired from the modelling company for reasons I don't know of and I heard that now both of them worked as escorts for a pimp by the name of Kendrick in Las Vegas.

Ariana was now serving a sentence of 8 years in prison for her confession of trying to kill me with Antifreeze a few years ago.

Kimberly and Alexis recently started dating which I was so excited for them, who would've thought? But it turns out they were keeping everything so lowkey.

Paris was dating one of Markus' older brothers Keith and Kalista had moved to New York for school. I also heard that Jehtayne partnered with Nike and started a line of Air Force 1s which would be released this fall.

O'Shea, Markus' father and I are finally getting along, although I hated him for the fact that he killed my father, I still forgave him and moved on with my life.

"Markus move." I mumbled while trying to get his arm from around me.

"Man it's almost twelve am where you going Payton?, where are you going?." He said that in a raspy tone.

"To the zoo, the hell Markus I'm going downstairs to eat something chill."

I heard when he smacked his teeth, I simply laughed as I walked down the stairs. Once I was in the kitchen I opened the refrigerator to see what I could eat.

I took out chicken wings I had bought yesterday, pickles and chocolate chip and cookie dough ice cream.

I had heated the wings first in the microwave and the began to eat, now again I'd dip the pickles into the ice cream and surprisingly it tasted really good. Ask me to try this when I'm not pregnant and it would've been a straight no but ever since the carrying the twins I've had these weird food cravings, it was quite odd because this type of thing never happened with Egypt.

After about half an hour I was finally done and grabbed a bottle of water. I climbed in bed next to Markus who was now awake.

"What'd you eat?."

"Wings, pickles, and ice cream."

"So you just be feeding my babies junk, tuh! you need to be stopped." He chuckled while shaking his head.

"So you're turning the big three zero what would you like." I smiled placing my hand on his chest.

"I just want to be with you and Egypt along with a cupcake and Hennessy." He said smirking.

"Hennessy is going to be the death of you." I laughed. "By the way your dad and I are going to the beach with Armani and your brothers tomorrow."

"Forreal, he ain't even tell me.. I'm starting to think you tryna steal my dad." He shook his head. "It be ya own wife."

I laughed as his antics and he laughed with me as well a few moments later my eyes became droopy and I eventually fell asleep.

Well that's all folks! Sike lmao but thank y'all for reading up till this far I really appreciate it and Mistress II will be posted soon. Hennyways love ya!

Small update: So all this week for me is exams but those of you who have read this book I have book two already published and there's only one chapter so hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow I'll post the second chapter

Small update: So all this week for me is exams but those of you who have read this book I have book two already published and there's only one chapter so hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow I'll post the second chapter . I hope you guys will like it as much as you liked this one. xoxo. ❣️
BY THE WAY THANK YOU FOR 30,000 READ THE HELL😭😗❤️
Date: June 20,2018

-Kim