xvii

Not edited yet, excuse any mistakes!

Markus

Go to the club they said, it'll be fun they said. I sighed as I snapped a couple pictures of Payton to keep as a reminder for her not to drink again.

"Why is your phone making that sound?." She slurred confused.

"For you to see it in the morning." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"And what is that suppose to do?." She asked giggling and sticking her tongue out at me.

We were currently in an adult store that was right beside the club for what reason I don't even know. It was pushing 3 am and a man like me was tired as hell. "Payton put down the titty let's go." I said while walking towards her.

"No, move." She said snatching away from in front of me.

"We not finna debate this, gimme the titty so we can go home son." I said grabbing the titty and putting it down then picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

A few people had been watching the whole ordeal unfold. Once were were outside I opened the door to car and placed her in.

"Can I ride you?." She said rubbing my chest as I let go of her.

"Move whicha' drunk ass." I laughed while closing her door. I jogged over to the drivers side, and after starting the car I put it in reverse and we were finally on our way home.

I pulled into the driveway after the never ending chatter of Payton cursing me out in the car about how slow I was driving.

She got out quickly staggering and eventually tripped over her foot and fell into the blushes. I got out the car laughing and picked her up. "Ma'am you okay?."

"Shut up." She said as she laughed at herself. As we reached the steps I unlocked the door and we both entered. She plopped down in the couch and I stood in front of her. "Let's go upstairs bruh."

"Always tellin' me what to do, fuck outta my face nigggguaaah." She said snapping her fingers and rolling her neck.

I shook my head and picked her up and simply walked up the stairs. She was cancelled for the rest of the morning.

3 months later...