vii

I usually don't update the chapter unless it gets like 30+ reads but this book has surprisingly got a lot of recognition within the past few days and I honestly thank y'all so much. Hennyways ... the moment you've all been anticipating . This chapter deadass had me crying omg plus the song. I can't I just can't.

 I can't I just can't

Markus

"Payton has miraculously awoken a few minutes ago, you can come down and visit." He said.

"Thanks Dr.B I'll be there in a few." I said then hung up.

"Aye Mac where you goin' b?." Ice asked.

"I'm leaving my dude, I'll hit y'all bitches up later on I got shit to handle." I said to Ice and YB.

"This nigga about to get his dick wet, ole lyin' ass." Ice said sipping his lean and laughing.

"I forgot to laugh, but the real question is do you even lift bro?." I asked turning my attention to his stomach that resembled a couch cushion.

"Fuck outta hea'." He said flipping the bird, I simply shrugged and walked out the room.

I grabbed my car keys I left on the desk and proceeded to walk out of the warehouse. Once I got in my car, I started it up and began driving to the hospital.

Once I arrived, I parked and walked in. After I got out of the elevator I walked to the room where Payton was in.

After I opened the door to my surprise I saw Payton, Tatianna, and Dr.Bennet, not acknowledging Tatianna I walked over to the side of Payton's bed.

She looked out of it and I immediately felt disgusted with myself. It was my fault foreal.

"Markus may I have a word with you outside please?." Dr.Bennet asked

I nodded and followed him outside the door.

"What's up?."

"Well..while she was recovering we ran numerous tests out of precaution and she lost the baby, again I'm truly sorry." He said patting my shoulder.

"Baby?." I said in disbelief.

"Correct, she was 7 weeks to be exact. We've told her the news already, you take it easy now, the nurse will give you any other necessary information you may need." He said walking away.

I reentered the room, by then it was only Payton by herself. I sat down and pulled the chair up to her bedside because I truly didn't have any strength to stand.