xxiii

Excuse any mistakes

2 weeks later...

(Wedding scenes be long as hell to me;from the preparation to the getting dressed so I'm going to fast forward a bit mkk

(Wedding scenes be long as hell to me;from the preparation to the getting dressed so I'm going to fast forward a bit mkk.)

Markus

"And this is the girl you really going to spend ya muthafuckin' life with?." My dad asked as we walked towards the his Cadillac.

"Yeah for sure, no doubt I love her."

"I never really was too fond of her but for the sake of yo ugly ass I guess I can make a few exceptions."

"It's funny because you thought I was waiting for your approval."

"Ha Ha, yeen funny." As we drove to the wedding ceremony the car got quiet, it was a comfortable silence until my dad started to talk.

"All jokes aside, I was the one to kill her pops in the drive by."

"Huh? what drive by?."

"Years ago before you were even born her father and I were cool, we were basically brothers until he just started moving funny and so he had got a couple people to come jump me, after that day it was on sight, until one day I caught him slipping and shot him." He said with a shrug.

"So you killed Payton's dad? that's fucked up."

"Shut the fuck up, I'm pretty sure you was gon' do the same thing to Jr if he ain't die."

I smacked my teeth and shook my head. "So tell me this, why when she's around you always being disrespectful?."

"Because when I see her I see her dad and get angry all over again."

"So that gives you the right? listen, you my pops and all but if you can't talk to her with respect then we ain't gon' be coming around."

"Y'all actually think I care?.. looks like you already sprung."

I shook my head at my ignorant, stupid, and selfish father never in a million years I would've thought that my dad actually killed someone.

There's no way I'm telling Payton any of this anytime soon, it'll hurt her too much.

Since it was an outdoor ceremony I walked into the building we rented and straight into the bathroom where I looked into the mirror and took a breath before going back outside.