xv

- Small note, if the constant pictures upset you then don't read the book lol I just like to give my readers a visual of things. Anyway excuse any mistakes

5 months later...

Payton

Over the course of the past 5 months things have gotten significantly better, I have been going to therapy regularly and managing my health well, I also haven't had any negative thoughts ever since the accident.

The day Markus invited Tatianna over for 'dinner' it was a complete set up and the antifreeze that she tried to kill me with is the same one she happened to get while drinking the juice Markus had made, she died the following week but somehow Markus had people take care of her body and now she's deemed as 'missing' , I also learned that Jr was killed which I was totally content with.

I started to model again, with the help of Markus' encouragement. Jehtayne and Markus have also went at it due to the fact that Jehtayne was hugging me a little too long one time some weeks ago.

Markus and I were supposed to go to lunch in a few hours but ever since he woke up he's been distracted. He walked into the bedroom shirtless in basketball shorts looking intently at his phone.

"Markus." No reply "Markus." Still no reply "MARKUS." I finally yelled grabbing his attention.

"Man what?." He yelled back quickly, I sighed and shook my head at his response, his expression soften once he realized how he had responded.

"Bab-."

"Nah nigga go have lunch with your phone, get the fuck outta' my face." I said shrugging and sitting up.

"Baby no, it's just that ever since what happened to you I been tryna let go of that life because it's dangerous but these niggas wildin' talking bout I'm workin' with the feds and shit." He sighed sitting beside me.

"Looks like you're in quite a mess." I added shrugging.

"Yeah, but they don't understand that, that trapin' shit is in the past now and Ian' tryna lose anyone or my own life you feel me." He said holding my hand.

I nodded in agreement, just then I felt as if something poked me on my leg like a needle but the sensation stopped and I shrugged it off. "How about you just move to San Diego?." I suggested.

"That ain't such a bad idea." His eyebrows raised.

"Sooo your birthday is coming up soon,what would you like." I smiled rubbing his chest.

"Nothing at all mama, having you here is a present enough." He kissed my cheek briefly.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Okay Kahleed." I said calling him by his middle name.

He mugged me briefly before he began to laugh. "Man you are sum else."

I wheeled my wheelchair closer to the table, I looked up and smiled at Markus as he got seated on the opposite side

"You know you're beautiful right?." He asked smirking.

I blushed slightly. "Thank you baby."

A few minutes later a waitress came to our table to assist us and take out orders.

"Hello, my name is Ariana and I'll be your waitress this afternoon what can I start you guys off with?." She said looking at me as if I stole her man.

"I'll have the seafood platter alongside one fajita and a pink lemonade." I said putting the menu aside.

"And I'll have the boneless ribs with potatoes wedges and the butterfly shrimp with a water." Markus said putting his menu down as well.

"Will that be all?." We both both and she went on her way.

After she was out of sight Markus grabbed my attention by rubbing my hand. "Shorty was preein' you mad hard." He laughed.

"Right, she looks familiar though but I can't put my finger on it just yet." I said trying to remember where exactly I saw her.

The same tingling feeling was present again in my upper thigh but it quickly stopped, leaving me confused. I decided not to tell Markus anything yet so we could at least finish our date.

I wiped my hand in the napkin as I finished up my plate of food, I sneakingly stole a butterfly shrimp from Markus and quickly ate it.

"You think I don't see you." Markus said looking down at his phone laughing.

I laughed in defeat. "You're food taste much better than mine did." I pleaded.

"My stuff always taste better huh?." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself." I waved him off while laughing.

Ariana reappeared and Markus paid for lunch and we were on our way out. "Thank you for this Markus." I said as we stopped at the car, he held my hand and stared at me before giving me a long kiss.

"It ain't nothing babygirl, I love you."

"I love you too baby."

I sat up in bed as I felt my legs tingling once again which was quite unusual for me it felt somewhat like an electric shock. Markus was asleep and the tingling became more intense.

I was totally confused and in one sudden movement, I tapped my foot against the floor and I felt it, I tapped both of my feet and then held on to the bed frame and helped myself up and I slowly walked around the bed.

"Markus baby wake up!." I alerted Markus who awoken immediately.

"Payton why you over here yellin' ?" He mumbled with an eye open. "Wait what the hell, baby you walked over here ?." He got up with widened eyes.

"Yes." I nodded and smiled as tears of joy fell from my eyes.

He picked me up spinning me around in excitement. I was truly happy, forreal. A bitch can walk it like she talk it now.

After telling everyone from Dr.Bennet to my mom and some of my modelling friends I decided to just lay down. Dr. Bennet had said he wanted to see me bright and early tomorrow morning for follow up but he said until then I should take it easy.

I laid beside Markus as he held me close, I had my hand on his chest until I slowly moved it downwards and slipped it into his sweat pants.

I began to rub Markus' thick length, he licked his bottom lip while looking at me. "Baby stop." He mumbled lowly. "Make me stop." I challenged him.

I continued as he became hard in a matter of minutes, precum oozed out of the tip as I took it out of his boxers, low grunts escaped his mouth as I began to stroke him a little faster.

"I love you daddy." I sat up and kissed the tip.
He groaned as I placed my lips around his manhood.

I began to suck with a slight smirk plastered on my face, I never broke eye contact with him either. I took all of him, allowing his member to touch the back of my throat.

"Shiit." His low eyes indicated that I was doing very well by him. Soon enough he began thrusting into my mouth at fast pace.

"Give me that nut daddy." I moaned seductively as I sucked the tip. He held my hair up. "I'm cumming bab- ohh shitt." He groaned as his warm cum filled my mouth.

I hummed while he was still in my mouth and it literally drove him insane. And that was that for the night.

Payton hella freaky, let me straighten my wig tuh.
Love y'all, thanks for the reads