I got him

"What? You wouldn't actually do that? Would you?" Preston said, fear in his eyes.

"I would. I would do anything for Ashley" I said. Preston sighed.

"Fine. Can I at least talk to her in recordings?"

"Yes. Only in recordings. I will freaking pound your ass if you do anything else"

"Okay, fine. Well played Mitchell Hughes. Well played"

"Thank you my friend. Well played yourself" I said, Preston shooting me one more glance and left to go upstairs with his plate.

"You better be grateful I'm still letting you stay here" I thought. I looked around in the fridge and found some bacon like what Preston found. I grabbed about 4 strips and put them on a plate into the microwave. Still thinking about my warning to Preston, being the sneaky cactus he is, he's not going to stay away from Ashley. But I will make sure of that.

Ashley's POV

My eyes flutter open to see the sun starting to shine in the room. I looked next to me, Mitch was on his phone, checking Twitter. Before I manage to do anything, Mitch turns his head towards me. A smile appears on his face.

"Good morning Ash" he says.

"Morning my Benja" I said, probably smiling like a dork. He softly presses his lips to mine. I just can't get enough of his intoxicating smell of cinnamon. When we break away, Mitch smiles.

"You're a mess Ashley" he said, messing up my hair. We get up and go downstairs. When we get down there, we go to the kitchen, but Rob was already sitting at the table, eating some waffles. He looks up at us with a angry look in his eye.

Oh god

"Mitchell Donald Ralph!" Rob screamed with an angry tone at Mitch. Whenever Rob was angry, someone was going to fall.

"Too formal Robert!" Mitch said sarcastically.

"I don't care! I thought we were friends Mitch! We promised to tell each other the truth everyday no matter what!" Rob said, getting up from his chair and trampling towards Mitch.

"If you told what I did, then I will take the blame" Mitch said.

"Oh well, from help of a girl with pink hair, then I wouldn't know that my best friend, slept with my little sister!"

Natalie....

"I thought you knew!" Mitch said, trying to defend #Mashley

"Well I didn't. I was drunk that night, I didn't go to the movies with you, how was I supposed to know?!"

"Rob! Calm down!" I screamed. I didn't care if I woke up the whole house, I needed to defend Mitch. Some feet started coming down the stairs. A greasy Adam, a messed up Quentin, a sleepless Preston, a yawning Jerome, and a halfway dressed Jason, stood on the stairs.

"What's going on?" Jason asked.

"Rob is making a big deal about me sleeping with Mitch" I said to them.

"Rob, didn't you know that #Mashley become a reality?" Adam said.

"I WAS DRUNK AND I DIDN'T GO TO THE MOVIE!" Rob screamed, his scream bouncing off the walls of the house. Quentin ran back upstairs but walked into his room.

"Rob, can I talk to you?" I said, my temper reaching its boiling point.

"Of course, little sister" Rob said crossing his arms. I dragged Rob into the living room.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this?" I said angrily.

"Because, Mitch is like a brother to me. Brothers, don't sleep with sisters!" Rob said, his voice raising after everything he says.

"I know, but you should have known by now."

"Ashley, I was drunk that night and I didn't see the movie with you."

"Well, maybe if you solve your little drinking problem, and stopped watching MTV, you should have known!"

"Ashley"

"I'm your sister! Don't you always want what's best for me?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"Then you would pay attention" I said. I felt tears in my eyes. I had to be strong and not cry, seeming weak I. From of him. I didn't even care if he was my brother.

"Ashley, I'm sorry."

"You better be. I'm in love now Rob. I'm not a baby anymore" I said, leaving him flabbergasted in the living room. I walked past the others and went upstairs, not saying a word. Trying not to cry.

Well, that just happened

-

Anyway, I will write a chapter for the Fourth of July and also I need to say something.

-

At ArcadiaCon in Texas, I made a little sketch for Mitch. I got Jerome to sign my pass because Mitch already signed it. After I gave Mitch the picture, I said "I hope you look at it Mitch" Mitch looked up at me and said, "I will I always look at them" And then I left without saying goodbye. I fucking hate myself and I have everyday ever since. I loved Arcadia and I'm going back next year, but I hate myself for walking out on my favorite YouTuber. I already am punishing myself and I deserve it for being so rude and naïve.

-

I'm just depressed. But I will be okay. Hopefully.

-

Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter bookworms. ILYASM

~Natalia Alva, the owner of AliceAndNatalia 💕😰