Concept

-

"Really I loved you~ Neomu saranghaeseunikka geureon geoya~" Singing together with in harmony through the song in his playlist, Vernon was fascinated listening to Seungkwan's relaxing and soft voice.

"Guys guys guys!" As expected with king of reaction, his eyes popped in shock unplugging his headset.

"Why Dokyeom? Are you being chase with horses?" And because of that, he was getting ready to get a fight to toss his shoe on Seungkwan.

"Okay fine I'm sorry. What's going on?"

"My brother is missing!"

"You have a brother?" Hansol inquired, quietly thinking who is he referring to.

"Lee Chan and Lee Jihoon. Brothers in name but actually not."

Dokyeom scratch his head and batted his eyelashes to the couple. "We are siblings."

"What?" 

"Seungkwan you don't need to exaggerate it. We already knew about it since our junior high."

"What do you want me to do? Have no reaction like you?"

Seokmin stretched out his arms and stood in between of them "Oh please shut up! Listen to me!"

Hansol rested his arm on Dokyeom and grabbed his juice to take a sip."It's delicious~"

"He's been missing for 2 days." 

Captured with a familiar voice echoing in the hallway, they check out who was it. There were two tall silhouette moving forward. Imagine the scene where Goblin and Grim Reaper were seen doing the runway walk through a dark tunnel after buying onions.

"You really can't give up with that character?" Seungkwan asked, raising his eyebrow.

Another appearnce of Minghao biting his churos sexily, followed with Jisoo holding a bible? No, not this time. Joshua handsomely eat a popsicle, Jeonghan holding drumstick in his chopsticks and a hotdog in SCoups' mouth. 

"Heol~" That was the only thing the three commented with their dorky friends.

"Jihoon is missing!" Twisting their head on new voice, Dino brushed off his hair and like what the first batch did, he walk like he is in a fashion show and even have different poses from the wall, lying on the ground and lastly with his fries. 

"I think you guys needs to take medications not Soonyoung."