If You

Lee Jihoon

"Soonyoung." I was surprised when it just came out my mouth. I can't react with this fatigue body that I have. The guy who spun around was the same to the guy who cried while I was unconscious.

"J-Jihoon." My eyes squeezed with the sudden flash back running out my mind. I heard him running towards me but I raise my shaking hand in slow pace.

"Woozi! Oh Hoshi! May I talk to him?"

"Hey! He's just awake from coma and you want to--"

"I-I want to talk to S-Seokmin." I feel the door give way and decided to open my eyes. That image from that strange memory was him. Tears began to build from seconds of eye contact. A huge pain tied up my heart with a crumpled feeling in my chest.

"Woozi, I'm very very sorry. At first, I was just joking when I keep on acting like your boyfriend until days pass and began to have feelings for you. Hoshi was there to be with me while you are busy hanging out with Coups. He's not hard to love because of his appearance and personality. Do you remember when Jeonghan told us to sleep? I was eavesdropping and I was heartbroken when you were crying because of Soonyoung."

A feeling of heat under my eyes threatens me to escape tears until my eyes can't handle it and abruptly pour down my cheeks.

"Jihoon, Soonyoung loves you. He became so close with me because he doesn't want you to see me with you. He was protecting you all the time once he found out from Mingyu and Wonwoo that I started to like you. When he hurt you with his words, he would go to his room and lock himself, the same way you do when you wanted to let off your pain. Hoshi wants you to be safe because he thought that I might do something that will hurt you and he don't want that to happen. I'm sorry because I only think about myself. If only I can turn back time, I want you to forget what I did. I'm sorry."

The door slammed and I saw Soonyoung who looks extremely confuse and upset.

"Why is he crying? Did you make him cry? Why--"

"Dokyeom, I'm sorry, thank you."

His eyes flickered on me and he return his eyes on Seokmin. He leaves the room and we were left alone that intensified my fear. I wipe off my tears while staring blankly on my hand.

"Hoon."

***************************************************************************

Test nanaman ano ba hajima tama na! HUHUHUHUHU!

Soonhoon please! Can you make them closer again like they used to be? *cries a Han River

Kpopisheartue