Insane

Kwon Soonyoung

"Jihoon." He raised his brows, looking at me cutely. This is not the Jihoon I know. Lee Jihoon is like a grandpa. Excuse my French. T'was only my opinion.

"What do you want? Bacon, pancake, or bread or---"

"I want you." Looking at him in incredulity, he stare at me as he giggled crazily. What happened with this kid? Is he insane?

"I'm just kidding. But if you want me just call me. Hmmm?" This guy is creeping me out. I think we were having telepathy. The top question according to their expression, "What's wrong with him?"

"Let's eat because the food is yummy!" Jeonghan and Dino cracked up that made Wonwoo and Mingyu got influenced.

"What if I sit in front of you?" Vernon spilled his juice in front of Seungkwan. As a quick reaction, we made a barrel of laugh especially with his face. Hansol get up and wipe the juice.

"Sorry Kwan."

"It's okay. I'll just kill you later."

"A best quality doesn't steal a line from original." Minghao cough, tapping his chest. Jun get a water from the pitcher and help his boyfriend. I guess I'm not the only who's scared by Jihoon. That side of him is frightening compared to the guy who looks like he can kill someone else.

"You know Seungcheol, you're yummy." They got up from their sit slamming their fist on the table. He sounds pervert and I hate that kind of person.

"Because I'm ready full, just go to Dino and I'm sure he'll not leave a single piece on you." Without hesitation, I punched the table and look at him, biting my lower lip in frustration.

"Will you stop Woozi? You're not funny."

"So what? You want me to leave? I don't want to." I squinted my eyes on him as he munches his food.

"I'll just finish this and I'll leave. You know what Soonyoung, I hate you so much with all my heart." Why do I feel a pang in my chest? I shouldn't feel this way because this is what I want, to stop messing my head, confusing me and making my thoughts swirl. It's like.......it's the opposite thing.

"Hey! I said I hate you! Give an answer you jerk."

"Did you just called me jerk?"

"Aha? So? You're going to punch me? Then go. I'm hard baby." I bow down my head, clenching my fist as I regain my composure. I just let them laugh, deep down I'm disgusted with him. Not disgusted, maybe I'm just mad but kinda.