Coffee shop

Kwon Soonyoung

"Hoshi?" Twisting my neck to Mingyu, I open my eyes widely.

"U-Um. I'm fine."

"I didn't ask it." Mingyu let out a laugh which made me frown.

"Your eyes speak volumes." I just watch him giggling with his Wonwoo. His eyes were telling even if they don't say it. I'm fine. This is the only the time that I saw someone kissed Jihoon. Although I wasn't able to see it when we kissed, I can't explain my feelings.

I'm.........I'm hurt? I don't know! My heart was being squeezed until there's nothing left inside it. Why do I feel this way?

As the girl stares at me, I rolled my eyes on her and receiving a small punch from Mingyu.

I popped my eyes saying,"What?"

Jihoon traverse towards us and Wonwoo asked him once he reached on our place. "Who's that Woozi?"

"She's my cousin."

"Hoshi was staring at her." Dumbfounded from Mingyu, my mouth ajar while staring at him in disbelief.

"You want to know her name?" I turn my gaze on Jihoon, eyes were shaking and can't focus steady my pupils on him. I shouldn't feel nervous at all. I didn't do anything to Woozi. Ah, I'm getting dizzy.

"I-I'm not interested." He narrowed his eyes while I keep on blinking.

"Thanks for answering my question."

"Now you know how it feels when you got rejected."

"Rejected?"

Hoshi, stop confusing people around you. They're starting to misunderstand you.

"R-Rejected because y-you d-didn't get answer that y-you needed." I scratch my head, chuckling from being clumsy. What just happened? I wish the ground will swallow me.

"If you're not interested with her, you're absolutely interested with Woozi." Jihoon look at Wonwoo with piercing eyes.

I playfully strike his arm with my eyes on stalks."N-no I'm not!"

"Then who are you looking at?"

"Mingyu, am I going to repeat it again?"

"Can we have a seat?" We follow Jihoon's suggestion. There's a long rectangular wooden table from a far. Mingyu and Wonwoo run like a wind as if there's no enough available seats in the shop were in reality it was only the four of us here in this place.