Be mine

Play.

"Lee Jihoon, will you marry me and be my wife 'til life after death?" 

"I think I want to jump in this building." 

Soonyoung pout his lips and embraced him, whining softly to the petite and ended up blushing. "I'm sorry Mr. Kwon won't let his wife to die. He will still love you and walk through the aisle."

Before Jihoon gave him his final decision, they heard a sound of cymbals on the side. Jun started counting from one to three and hit the drums while banging his head to the beat of the instruments. Hoshi let Woozi watched an amazing live band with the main stars and vocalists, Booseok together with Jun playing the drum set and The8 for the keyboard and the guitarists Joshua and Jeonghan. 

Niga bogo shipeoseo

Neomu bogo shipeoseo

An dweneun jul almyeonseo

Shiganeul dwedolliryeo hae 

Dokyeom's honey-like voice blended with Seungkwan's magnificent harmony. Fluttering everyone's heart, they were performing with the background of an aesthetic sunset after the rain.

 You say You say

Geudaewa naega hamkke

Bureugon haetteon i norae  

Hansol was smiling the entire time and he can't remove his eyes from Seungkwan.

 Malhae jweo naege Just stay  

Seokmin and Seungkwan gaze at each other, singing the next line from DK.

Geudaeyeo Say Yes  

"Soonyoung, do I need to say it?" 

"Of course Jihoonie."

"Then, it's a yes."

Soonyoung lean in to kiss Jihoon but then he put his index finger on top of his lips.

"No Kwon Hoshi, let's be patient 'til we are married."

Well, he is a wild unstoppable hamster. He really missed his Jihoonie so much. He moved way his hand and placed his lips to Jihoon, brushing it off lightly . Woozi kissed him and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. Jihoon ran his fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them, he could feel the beating of his heart against Hoshi's chest.