Leave

Lee Jihoon

"Leave."

By just a single word, he didn't hesitate to do what I said and leave me. Why have you given up on me? You did that so easily, but to me it was very difficult. There's this part of me that I want him to stay but he needs to leave. He looks like he didn't have enough sleep. I'm not being rude to him. He just need to have a time for himself also.

The real confession from Seokmin was untold and this is what really happened and said things to me.

Jihoon, Soonyoung keep on blaming himself because of what you've experienced. Please don't hurt him because he was dying to wait for you.

'Hey DK, I didn't told him.' I only say this on my mind.

You thought it was unrequited love, that's what you kept on your mind. It wasn't Woozi. It wasn't an accident, you wanted to commit suicide.

I am not.

You're just tired isn't it? That's not the solution to your problem.

I know. I feel hopeless that time. I wanted to live for you and--

And for Soonyoung

I lost my mind when I was on the actual scene. Believe me or not, I didn't want what happened to me.

Okay, I understand.

Fine. Tell him to eat. I'm so worried about him.

It's time. He whispered that he'll be back after 10 minutes.

He said 10 hour 10 minute. Don't change it DK.

You really know him ha?

-

That's right.

Dokyeom informed me Hoshi will come here in my room after giving him limited time to communicate with him. That was our conversation with DK before we went to the real drama. I rapidly close my eyes when the door creak when someone shove it.

Let me guess. It's Kwon Sooyoung right?

"Hoshi, you need to eat." That deep voice. It's Jeon Wonwoo of course.

"I don't want to."