Leave

Lee Jihoon

"S-Soonyoung." Although I'm not sure it was him, my heart gave me the sign it's Hoshi. What's going with my heart? It's thumping quickly. Rather, my heart crumpled especially when his knees collapse with his head bent down. I want to help him but this stomach ache is unbearable. I can endure this pain just to comfort for you but sadly, my mind keep on telling me not to do it.

"H-Hoshi."

"You can leave me SCoups. I will be glad if make Jihoon's safety first than me. I deserve this because of what I've done to Woozi. I'm sorry." I should be happy because I saw him in pain but why don't I feel that why? Looking at him in that state, the sting is stronger compared to this twinge in my chest......I mean stomach.

"Okay, just wait for Dokyeom." 

Just wait for me..........

Staring at him in grief, I shifted my gaze on Seungcheol when he bend down his knees."What are you waiting for? I'll give you a piggyback ride."

"But I'm too heavy." My face heated after telling the truth. 

"You're so cute when you looked embarrass." His words strike me at once. He remind me of Soonyoung. Jihoon, you should stop thinking. He likes Dokyeom okay? Why did I say that? I'm just made myself pathetic and weak. But truth hurts and that's the truth. Hoshi likes Dokyeom while I like...............

I like Soonyoung.

So sad and cruel right?

"Sure." I was about to get on his back when I heard someone cough from a distance. 

"Jihoon can walk, you don't need to give him a ride." What a nice words from Dokyeom. I'm tired of walking for an hour and that's the fastest way to get out of the hell................................woods.

"The one who needs a piggyback ride is Soonie~"

Soonie? 

"T-thank you Dokyeomie~" 

Dokyeomie?

Hey!

I'm the one who gave that nickname to him! Soonie? Dokyeomie? 

"You're just jealous. Right Jihoonie?" Stop with those cheesy names please~ It's so freaking irritating.

My anger was thinly veiled with my brief chuckle. "Yeah Cheolie."

I want to do a disappearing act  from calling him. I wish I could say Soonie and not Cheolie. Dokyeom gave Soonyoung a piggyback ride as they laugh shortly. They look so cute. I wonder if Hoshi can give me piggyback ride and that's all in the head. These two were giving me sore in my eyes. I want to leave this place right now.

"You look jealous Jihoon." SCoups muttered as he chuckled softly.

"Yeah." They were all frozen, with their eye directed towards me as if they were throwing daggers on me.

Woozi, please respond a good excuse that will bend the truth.

"I-I'm jealous b-because I want you to give me a piggyback ride too." 

I'm jealous because that should be me............

My eyes were looking at Soonyoung.....

No........

We were looking each other while I was telling those words to Cheol, which is actually meant for Soonyoung.

If you only know........

"You're so cute when you stutter. Maybe Dokyeom and Soonyoung can do that more often so I can see the cute side of you." I massage my cheeks after Coups pinched it. These people were too obsess with my cheeks. 

"Woozi is always cute! And next time, it will be me and not you" Seokmin, can I borrow it and tell it to Soonyoung?

It should've been me and him.

But it will never come true.

"Shut up Dokyeom."

"Hmp. I still have Hoshi. Woozi, accept my love for you. You know Hoshi is so attractive and I can fell in love with him! You must be jealous now."

I WAS jealous since you came here Dokyeom............

I wish you didn't come here................

**********************************************

How is it? 

Feel free to comment and vote :)

Thank you for 700+ views and 30+ votes :'''>

GOMAWO! THANKYOU! 

Kpopisheartue