Camping

Kwon Soonyoung

Uh~ And that was a long a-----I mean long ride ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

In the end, we went upstairs, particularly my bedroom. Don't think anything! Jihoon asked me where my room is! Do you want to know what happened? It was very hilarious how he made his own face flushed red.

It goes this way..................

"Hey Soonyoung! Let's go upstairs! Hm?" When he held my hand, I felt like my heart just stop from beating. No~ I'm still young please~ Soo young~ He keep on dragging me until he pause and looked at me in the eye. Maybe he'll going to ask where my room is. Why do I feel so excited?

He frowned, trying to suppress a smile also."Why are you smiling?"

"Why are you very eager? You really want to do it?"

"Yes." What? I think I already forgot to breath. What does he mean? You are messing up my mind!

"I-I mean." I die laughing once he started to sweat and his face was contorted with pink tint. I like how he looks confuse. He looked like a lost kid he can't find his mother in the crowd. Can you please stop me from cringing~

"Listen to me, what I really mean is to take a bath! Quit thinking silly ideas!" Trying to normalize my breathing, I open my eyes and saw him frowning at me. He's still blushing~

"Take a bath with me?" He let out a powerful kick in my waist but it didn't hurt much so I let out a seductive moan. If only you can see his face, you wanted to pinch his squishy cheeks especially when you saw that pinkish color on his face.

"This is Yoon Jeonghan. YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND YOU'RE NOW MAKING OUT SESSION?"

"This is Vernon. DIDN'T YOU EVEN LET YOURSELF HAVE A PRIVACY AND DO IT IN THE STAIRS?!"

"Seungkwan here. GUYS! FCK!"

Get ready because Woozi will going to break your ear drums in three....two...one.... Here it goes his dolphin-like scream.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

When I saw his face became dismal, I get up from the floor and approached him. Placing my arm in his shoulder, I forced him to walk towards my room. Shoving the door to open, I leave him alone for awhile to get a towel in my closet. Stretching my hand forward, I handed a pink towel to Jihoon.

"I don't want the color. Change it." Nice. This guy is finicky. So hard to please.