Late

Woozi and Seungcheol came in the house. As they shove the door, judging looks appear in their faces. The two exchanged glances and return their attention to their friends. Seokmin suddenly get up and grab SCoups' in his collar making the rest alarmed from what he did luckily Jeoghan and Joshua stopped them from worrying.

"Where did you go?"

"B-Buy some foods." Without any thoughts, DK push them apart inspecting their expression. Actually, Woozi loves to watch their friends having a fight. He's not in the mood so they stand in between.

"Can we sleep now? I'm so tired." Seungkwan, Mingyu and Wonwoo screw up instantaneously face palming as the others were wiggling like a worm because of Woozi. They thought he's so serious to stop the fight but they find it funny and frustrating. How about Soonyoung? He's just pursing his lips watching their reactions.

"Wow. Thank you for being serious Woozi." Dokyeom uttered full of sarcasm. Woozi rolled his eyes and went to the couch. He really mean wasn't joking. He's sleepy keeping his eyes open but he just shakes his head off to reduce his sleepiness.

"I'll get the comforter. Jisoo, Dino, Seungcheol, help me. Look at Woozi." Joshua and SCoups were busy unfolding the comforter, Jeonghan and Chan were there to spread it and fix it on the ground. Mingyu and Wonwoo pick up the pillows near Jihoon while Seungkwan and Vernon handle the blankets.

"I'm going to put these desserts in the fridge." Hoshi nodded to Seokmin. Jun and The8 placed their bags in respective places. Everyone was so busy preparing to have a sleep. Soonyoung on the other decided to call Jihoon's attention without taking a glance on him.

Taking a step towards his friends who was now lying on the ground, his body can't bear in anymore and his system weakly collapse. When Hoshi look over his shoulder to check Jihoon, he moves quickly before his head hit the concrete floor. His right hand on his waist while his left hand was holding his shoulders.

"Nice catch Hoshi." Vernon commented. Seungkwan pinch him lightly to stop teasing him.

"There's no space anymore. I'll just lay him down here in the couch."

"What if he fell on the ground?" Dino inquired innocently.

"Then I'll catch him." Seungcheol answer as he close his eyes and place his blanket covering his body.

Soonyoung didn't notice that he was staring Jihoon for almost a minute. Placing Woozi's arm in his nape, he can't stand in pace. He look at his face and let out a sigh. He carries him forth in the couch as Seokmin put a pillow for his head. Seokmin hurriedly poke his irresistible cheeks and there's Hoshi quietly containing and turn a blind eyes.

"Hyung, let's sleep." Chan whined, pleading to his hyung Dokyeom.

"I'll sleep with Jihoon." Soonyoung's eyes were shut but his ears were wide open to hear everything. We have a strangely slight possessiveness after being kissed by a stranger but it feels like you know him for a long time. You can't put it into words yet your heart was the one who's moving your body and not your mind. Because the feelings were getting stronger starting now you always get along with him.

"Follow Dino so that I can sleep now." Wonwoo mumbled while wrapping his arms around Mingyu. Just sleep. No other more. These lovebirds really. No next actions. Dokyeom pouted his mouth and lay down beside Dino. He hugs his hyung and fall asleep with that position.

When Hoshi saw that they were sleeping, he extended the blanket and places it lightly to Jihoon. Kneeling on the ground, he place his fingertips and shove his hair, exposing his bubbly face. On his way on the side of Woozi, he mumbled softly in his sleep.

"Soon."

He was frozen with his eyes directed to the sleeping figure of Jihoon. "Can I sleep in your lap?"

Soonyoung nodded, his smile growing. He staggers where Woozi's having a deep sleep. Wrapping his arms around Jihoon as he lifted it up lightly, he places his head on his lap and brushed off his hair. He was grinning crazily as flashbacks keep on flooding his mind.

*****************

Mansae mansae mansae yeah~

Kpopisheartue