Movie

"Soonyoung, did you already watch the drama 49 days?" Jihoon and Soonyoung were seating together in the coach as Woozi placed his head on his shoulder and a few meters away was a big flat screen and underneath was a DVD Player.

"Yeah, the girl got into car accident and her soul got separates from her body and has 49 days to look for 3 pure tears that will cry for her. Why?" Soonyoung tilted his face to see Jihoon, eyes slowly widely open in a sudden realization.

"Don't tell me you need to 3 tears!" Woozi laughed at how he pick up the statement seriously and relating it to since, first he got into accident and well they cried for him when he got into comatose.

"No, I'm just going to ask you if you want to watch that drama." He get up and prepared some popcorn and drinks for film viewing and Soonyoung surf the internet to browse the drama that Jihoon was talking about.

"Yah, he's making me crazy, I thought it also happened to him."

"Soonyoungie~"

"Coming! Oh, I found it." He was so excited that he almost tripped himself which made Jihoon surprised like he's about to throw the popcorn out in his hands. He tried to act cool, clearing his throat and continue chewing a large amount of popcorn inside his mouth.

"Clumsy." Soonyoung leaned closer as the warm air hits Jihoon's neck giving chill in down in his spine.

"I saw how you reacted Jihoon." With the seductive voice from Hoshi, his face flushed crimson red and heated up in embarrassment. He pushed away his face and rolled his eyes on the poor guy.

"Whatever."

"Is that the way you treat a patient?"

Jihoon send death glare to Soonyoung. "We're not in the hospital so don't conclude yourself, you're just sick."

"Then what if this is not a normal fever?" What are you trying to say? Woozi replied calmly and focused their eyes on the screen, watching the Korean Drama which was obviously related and connected to Jihoon.

But deep inside, he contemplated the answer when he responded the interrogation from Soonyoung. Maybe he is overthinking and too sensitive but that's the way how he was really concern

"You can blink your eyes, it's not staring contest." Jihoon punched him hardly in his arms and Soonyoung whined like a kid.

"Why did I love a brutal person whose very different person from you?"

"Why don't you go and have a surgery for the enlargement of your eyes."

"Psh." Hoshi hissed loudly, rolling his eyes from Jihoon. "Says the one who has small eyes too."

"Then we're the same, so what are we arguing?"

"You're overthinking." His eyes widen when Hoshi replied off the tangent.

"Why? Did I scared you when I said that this might some symptom for a disease like cancer?" His eyes quivers, dodging his serious gaze from Soonyoung and his voice started to tremble as he gave him a reply.

"N-no! W-why would I-I t-think of t-that. I-I know you're f-fine."

"But I am not." Woozi gulp hardly, dumbfounded and wasn't able to think of an alibi on the words that he uttered a seconds ago.

"Eyyy~" Hoshi suddenly embraced Jihoon and leaned closer to him and saw his eyes turned teary which made him shocked.

"I'm just kidding, I think you're about to cry."

"That's not a good joke. You know that I hate someone I love lying on that white bed, then you just--" Soonyoung closed his eyes and placed his lips on the soft lips on his boyfriend, smiling cheekily how cute his reaction after he gave him a peck.

"I think I should do this more often to steal a kiss from you're small soft lips."

"Yah! Stop it, you're embarrassing me!"

"I love you Jihoon"

"I love you Soonyoungie."

****************************************************

Why did I updated another chapter? HHEHEHEHHEHE I dunno KEKEKEKEKEK

Kpopisheartue